BY LUNA

New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar&Nbsp;&Nbsp;For Ladies™ Calcium Folic Acid Vitamin D Iron 8G Protein 3G Fiber To My Beautiful Daughter: You Have Taught Me To Take Life One Day At A Time.&Nbsp; Your Laughter And Joyful Personality Hsve Been Just What My Soul Needed.&Nbsp; I Love You. -Mom As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel.&Nbsp; Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us.&Nbsp; So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated?&Nbsp; With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna (15) 1.69 Oz (48G) Per Bar&Nbsp; Net Wt. 25.4&Nbsp;Oz (720G) Low Glycemic&Nbsp; Questions? &Nbsp; Toll Free 1-800-Lunabar M-F 8-5 Pst Or Visit Lunabar.Com. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jessica S.
Ok I know these are designed and create for women, but my husband doesn't know that. This is his favorite flavor or LUNA bar. A much healthier option than other bars on the market. Great flavor and sweetness without being overly so. Texture and consistency is good. I would recommend to others to try out!
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
Yummy little snack bar is a great go to breakfast for on the run or just a light snack for the middle of the day. Tasty and made with good wholesome ingredients. Highly recommend for adults and children
Maria M.
Overall I really like this granola bar. The texture is a tad weird but I really enjoy the taste. When im on the go I grab one of these and stick it in my purse for a snack. It's relatively affordable.
Lili M.
Sunnyside, NY
This is my favorite!! The blueberry flavor makes me feel as though it's actually healthy, where as the others (chocolate, etc) don't - even though they are still delish. It definitely met my expectations and I will buy again.
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
I love Luna bars they are so delicious and good for you. My favorite is the lemon bar. They aren't just for women because my husband loves to eat them too. We get them at Safeway. They are a bit expensive because you have to buy them individually but they're worth it
Acacia G.
Rochester, NH
I love Luna bars. I love what their whole brand is about, to be healthy towards women. I'm allergic to nuts so I can only have a few flavors. Blueberry bliss is delicious and is mixed with a hardened yogurt almost around the bar. So yummy and I'm always craving them. Great for on the go
Adina E.
Horsham, PA
I love all of the Luna products, but the Blueberry Bliss is by far my favorite flavor! These are affordable and offer a way to ensure I am getting the nutrients I need. I always have on in my bag for an afternoon snack.
Ronica D.
This is my absolute FAVORITE Luna bar and I can't find it anywhere anymore. So distressing because it's tasty, sweet for this sweet tooth, and keeps me full for a long time. I used to carry a bar everywhere... but as I said, I haven't seen them in stores in ages. I hope they're not discontinued....
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
These are pretty tasty. I had a free sample once and they were really good. They are pretty pricey, so I would only buy them once in a while. I was a new consumer when I tried these. They did meet my expectations. I just wish they were cheaper. That is all.
Anna M.
Overland Park, KS
Y'all know this is delicious. Sweet bar of life, how can you taste so good? Luna bars are good for your body and good for your feelings. They taste great and make you feel great. This is my favorite flavor. You should at least buy one to try it out. Do it.