BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #98 in Facial Moisturizers

Visibly reduce wrinkles. Re-firm skin. Smooth skin's texture.

• Over 10,000 women across the US said they trust it. Try it yourself today and see why. RevitaliftChallenge
  • Out of 14,000 women who were polled after using a complimentary Revitalift Triple Power moisturizer for 2x a day for 14 days

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift presents its beloved anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, this intensive moisturizer visibly firms, smooths, and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 14 days.

• Aqua / Water
  • Limonene
  • Citronellol
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• Has anybody else have had any issues with breaking out? After usi...43 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed it helping with wrinkles or is it just to soft...27 Answers
  • Anyone else having this issue? I cleanse my face, apply the produ...14 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I tried this for 14 days. Half a packet at night after washing and toning, then what was left in the morning after rinsing my face.
It's a very thick cream that smells like the conditioner that comes with box hair dye. Not unpleasant, but very strange because that's exactly what it smells like.
Around day 3 I noticed that my t-zone started looking matte and my pores were barely visible! As far as fine lines go, I saw no change. And with the holidays starting(around day 10) only applying the RevitaLift at night. My pores became large again, which was really disappointing. I've come to the conclusion that this product should be used day and night consistently. It is a nice moisturizer. I loved that it helped with my pores. But it did nothing at all for my problem area- my forehead. No decreased visibility of my very fine lines.
Christine joy R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this for almost 2 weeks now coz i received a 14 day sample. The smell is refreshing, and the consistency is rich and creamy. In one night, the cream reduced redness I've had on my face for years. I can barely see any fine lines around my eyes after one use, can you say AWESOME !!!! My skin feels like newborn baby skin, and even looks like it's moisturized. I also used it on my hands before bed, as I am a compulsive hand washer when cooking. My hands looked and felt amazingly soft when I woke up. So far this moisturizer is a keeper, and I've tried and tossed many in my 28years of living. Hope it continues to deliver even better results. One note, to people who had issues with it balling up on them, let your face air dry for about 10 minutes before applying. Otherwise, it's going to be like trying to apply sunscreen to wet skin. You need a dry surface for it to adhere to. I had no issues with the cream after waiting this amount of time.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I received a free sample of this Revitalift intense cream off the Loreal website to try the new product. As a big fan of Loreal products, I had very high hopes for this cream. I love their makeup, hair products and skin care as well.
Due to the change of weather my face has felt very dry and my tone looked a bit uneven as well. Being in my early 30's I take precautions for fine lines and wrinkles as well as firming. Anything to help reduce the speed of these natural aging effects is worth a shot.
I tried this cream and noticed a difference within several days. My skin feels more hydrated and smooth. I don't see the flaky dryness around my nose and cheek areas anymore. I have a more refreshed, dewey appearance without makeup.
The light flowery fragrance is amazing. It reminds me of Loreal shampoo. It gives you that salon effect.
I definitely found this product effective and would highly reccomend it over competitive brands.
Bao-Tran L.
I'm using the 14-day samples right now, and I like how it is very hydrating and absorbs into my skin very quickly. But sometimes it dries too quickly and leaves flakes onto my skin, which isn't so great. The samples were actually a lot in every packet. I would use one packet for two days both day and night time! It basically took me an entire month to finish the samples. I would purchase this again in the future because it’s affordable. I don’t mind the flakes as much, as long as I quickly apply without letting it dry so quickly. Definitely would only apply on a no-makeup face because it doesn’t blend with primer well because of that issue. I think it reduced my fine lines and wrinkles pretty quickly compared to Olay’s eye cream. My crows feet were barely visible!! My smile lines were reduced as well. I tend to get dry patches in the winter all over my face, but using this product actually eliminated that. I now have a pretty hydrated and moisturizer face that doesn’t secret so much oil anymore thanks to L’Oreal! It didn’t really have a scent so that’s a plus too. Highly recommend!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I bought this product for a virtual vox box and I am pretty excited about the results I have seen so far.
I have been using this for about 4 weeks now both Day and Night. After a 24 hr patch test and No harsh reactions, I proceeded with my wear test. I had no problems with my #Lupus Rash.
  The creamy formula makes it perfect for day or night application and a Little bit is all you need for the full face.
My skin feels smooth and it has reduced wrinkles and my fine lines. I feel like my skin has gotten softer and makeup goes on smoother. I know that it does take some time for a skincare item to really work but so far this is amazing.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I did the RevitaLift two week challenge. I used it morning and night for two weeks. After the two weeks I thought I would notice a difference. Not so much. It did seem like my skin was smoother but I didn’t notice any fine lines disappear. I thought the cream was a bit too thick and felt heavy on my face. And it seemed to make my face a bit oily. When I woke up in the morning my face felt greasy and throughout the day I noticed I was applying more powder to offset the shine. Maybe it’s not best for people who are prone to have oily skin.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
I got a free 14 day sample of this product from the website and when I finally tried it I really loved it. It is a bit thick for a moisturizer to me anyway. It really did make my face very moisturized. It would make my face feel really soft too. The only weird thing is after putting it on and if I would rub my face or something and it would come off for some reason.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
L'Oreal sent this to me as a sample to try for fourteen days and I did not like it. I did not like the texture of it once applied on my skin and it clashed with other products that I blended into my face. I don't think it did anything miraculous. Good thing, I was able to try it for free. I have no interest in purchasing this one but will try other moisturizers that they sell. I liked the smell of this one though but that's it.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I took the 14 #revitaliftchallenge and I am a happy person. I love this moisturizer. It gave me more beautiful skin after just a few days in. It has a nice texture and applies well, it’s silky and absorbs well. My sagging skin looks firmer. My complexion is clear. My skin looks smooth and hydrated. It smells really good too. I normally prefer products with no scents but I like this one, almost like perfume. Another great product from L’Oréal.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I did the revitalift challenge but unfortunately this product didn’t work for me. It had a strong perfume scent that didn’t fade and gave me a headache and it didn’t do anything to my skin. I saw no difference in my my wrinkles, pores or scars. I discontinued after the trial.
Jasmine T.
York, PA
Has anybody else have had any issues with breaking out? After using product
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
Has anyone noticed it helping with wrinkles or is it just to soften skin, I'm also getting a few pimples??
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
How does it smell?
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Anyone else having this issue? I cleanse my face, apply the product, let it sit to set in my skin. Then I go to apply my primer and all this residue just crumbles off of my face. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer
Laurie C.
Downers Grove, IL
I see that many of the testers are having issues with this product crumbling off the skin after application. What exactly is the reason for this? Too much product being applied? Skin not able to absorb the moisturizer? I'm having the same issue but I've never run into this kind of thing before so it's a bit baffling.