BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I have not...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually...6 Answers
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I always loved L'Oréal Pairs products! L'Oréal everpure Volume Shampoo is salfate free & make my hair soft & full off body. I love the way it smells & makes my hair look amazing. Definitely recommend to those with flat , thin hair. It's safe on color treated hair.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I currently use this shampoo and the conditioner, they smell amazing and so fresh. I feel like it's a pro shampoo and that I just got back from the salon! I can go about 3-4 days without washing my hair and it STILL has volume and cleanliness! When you're washing your hair, you can tell it's cleaning and volumizing the hair , starting at the roots. I love L'oreal's products and they really didn't disappoint with this dream team!
Amanda R.
Melbourne, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I’ll start off with what I liked. It has a really pleasant rosemary juniper scent that smells clean and fresh. Also, a little product goes a long way so along with already being quite affordable for a sulfate-free product, it’s a great value as it will last awhile. Also, I like it’s consistency and it lathers up nicely. And of course, there’s the whole 100% vegan, gluten-free, dye-free, paraben-free thing too. // Now a couple negatives. I’ll start with my biggest pet peeve: how difficult it was to open and especially close the cap. I don’t like leaving my caps even partially open in the shower because water inevitably finds it way in there so I’m adamant about closing my shower containers. Maybe I’m just inept, but I struggled for a good minute in the shower trying to close these things which was very frustrating. I’ve figured out a way to slap it close if I hit it a certain way at a fast enough speed but still closing a bottle in the shower shouldn’t be this difficult. Second thing about the packaging is while I don’t usually mind this kind of tube-like container, it can be easy to accidentally squeeze too much of the shampoo out with no way to put it back. Since the conditioner is a bit thicker, it’s not as big of an issue. Next is the fact that after using this, it seemed like my dandruff got worse. Also, I didn’t notice my hair gain any extra volume either. Maybe it’s due to the excess dandruff but my hair actually felt oilier and greasier. Instead of using my prescription-level dandruff shampoo just once a week, I found myself having to use it every time I washed my hair with these products just to combat the increased level of dandruff. // I really, really wanted to love these products. I want to stress that this line sent to me was NOT for my hair type. Perhaps I would have had better luck with their moisture line instead? If you are someone with fine/thin, color treated hair and you’re looking for an affordable hair line free of sulfates, I would still say give this line a try just based on all the raves from people it has worked out for – this line may be perfect for you! However, if you are someone like me with thick, already voluminous hair, has dandruff or even a sensitive or oily scalp, I would say pass on this.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
My go to!! I love this shampoo. It keeps my hair feeling and smelling great and most of all the color stays longer, saving additional money and time from going to the salon more often. Love this product.
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
I recently switched from everstrong to everpure because I’ve been coloring my hair more frequently and no surprise L’Oréal shampoos are the best, they are sulphate free which attracts me the most
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
This product is the best . It's smells great and I bought this again on multiple occasions. I love that it uses oils to nurture the hair. It really doesn't take much shampoo to lather up the whole head. It smells great and that have one for pretty much every hair type. I would say they keep it at a reasonable price. My always look much more healthy after using this!
Anna B.
I was lucky enough to receive the L'Oreal Vox Box from Influenster which included the shampoo and conditioner. It was great timing as I had just gotten my hair colored.
One of the best things about them as they are Sulfate-Free as well as Paraben-Free, and no harsh salts which call strip your hair. This is especially great if you have color-treated hair meaning it won't fade nearly as quickly as it would with harsher shampoos.

I quite like it. I'm not typically a fan of sulfate free shampoos and conditioner because I don't like the texture they leave behind in my hair. However, I bite the bullet because I want my hair color to stay vibrant. I noticed with this system the texture left behind wasn't as bad as others I have used but what really made it perform well for me was swapping around the shampoo and conditioner. Meaning I applied the conditioner first and let it hang out for a minute or two, rinsed and then went in with shampoo, focusing on the roots. Not only did this get rid of the texture issue which I'm guessing is caused by the conditioner but it also increased the volume of my hair.
Using the system in the traditional way, it still gave me pretty decent volume. I think that is something that makes the L'Oreal Everpure Volume unique is that it volumizes and conditions! Your hair feels healthy when using it. I'm no stranger to volumizing shampoos and conditioners as I have very fine hair. They tend to be drying. My ends need more love than most offer because it's also color-treated. This pairing even reversed legit conditioned my hair and have volume. Color me impressed on the performance.
It's also Vegan and Cruelty-free.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
I enjoy using this Shampoo because it smells great and reminds me off shampoos they use at the hair salon. I'm not sure how much it really helps with giving my hair some volume but it does clean my hair well and creates a good lather. I don't feel like it dries my hair out either.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I got this to review a while back in a voxbox and I have to say this shampoo was just ok for me. I liked how it lathered up and made my hair feel clean but sadly it still washed a ton of my coloring out. Because of that and it claims to be a color care system I only give it three stars.
Sasha K.
I really wanted to love this shampoo but found that my hair chemistry just didn't work well with the product each time that I had tried it. It's a great shampoo in that it's free of the harsh chemicals that most hair products contain and it also made my hair feel very soft, supple, and moisturized after getting out of the shower. Unfortunately, while it worked great for the first couple of days, I noticed that the "great feeling" didn't last long come day three. On the third day of using this product, I found that my hair had a some sort of buildup that I hadn't had before and overall, caused my scalp to feel very itchy throughout the day. When seeing these results, I had stopped use of the product and used a different shampoo/conditioner set until the thick buildup and itchy scalp felt more at ease. Once I verified the itchiness and buildup was gone, I attempted at trying the product once again. Lo and behold, my scalp began to itch right after using it and saw that the buildup was there after I had finished blow drying my hair. I'm not sure what it is about my roots but it appears to hold the shampoo rather than completely rinse out of the hair which caused issues in having an itchy, flaky scalp. Overall, the product smelled great and felt very refreshing when using in the shower. As others have mentioned, the container was a little difficult to close but wasn't a deal breaker with the product. I just wish the product would have worked well with my hair rather than provide the itchy scalp & product buildup. If I didn't receive those reactions, I would absolutely purchase again! While I have received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes, all opinions are honest and my own.
Elena L.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?