BY EVERPURE #56 in Hair Masks

EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask with Aloe Blossom is a hydrating hair treatment that envelopes hair in a delicate layer of nourishing cream to replenish moisture. Shower steam allows the formula to melt onto hair for shiny-looking locks without weigh-down. 100% Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, No Harsh Salts, Dye Free, & Vegan**No animal derived ingredients or by-products. Formula not tested on animals.

Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Last night I got to try out Loreal’s new EverPure Deep Moisture Aloe Blossom hair sheet mask and their EverPure Moisture shampoo. I posted a side by side photo of my hair before I did the mask (left) last night and this morning post mask (right). I’m very happy with my results!! My hair is very curly and usually when I straighten it it never looks as good as it does today. My hair also is extremely frizzy and I’ve noticed it’s not as frizzy as it usually is which makes me very happy. As for the sheet mask, I’m a huge fan... even though I may have gotten water up my nose and almost fell out of the shower. You’re definitely going to want to open up the mask first (which is in the instruction. Duh Mal, learn to read). I was surprised that the mask was dry coming out of the package but that’s because I’m used to traditional sheet masks. The print on the bag surprised me as well. It’s a super cute shiny, floral pattern that matches the initial packaging. I feel like a product like this takes a lot of trial and error but is worth it. The instructions say to twist your hair and put it in the mask which was hard for me to do. Hair kept falling out of the mask and it took me a minute to figure out what I was doing. I ended up putting my hair into a loose pony tail and putting it in the mask and then reaching my hand in and removing it. This worked like a charm. Also, be aware what side of the mask is in the front because the secure tab ended up being in the back and was a little hard for me to remove since I couldn’t see it. Once you get that tab off it’s a breeze though. You just secure the mask and wait five minutes! Once you secure the mask it’s on like a glove. I was able to hold my head up and the bag didn’t feel like it was going to fall off. It was also secure enough to where I could massage the product in (which I was happy and surprised it covered all my hair which I was worried it wouldn’t). After I rinsed it out my hair felt extremely soft and had a nice coconut smell!! The steam technology within the mask really made a difference in making my dry hair very soft! I would definitely repurchase and use again.
Kirsten C.
Seattle, WA
I want to start by saying that the  L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask really did give me softer, smoother hair after one use. I was pretty surprised actually. It smelled clean and not too strong, which I did enjoy. However, I am only giving it three stars because it was too hard to use. I shampooed like normal, and when it was time to use the mask, I was wet, my hands were wet, and my hair was heavy and wet. When you put the mask on you need to dry your hands completely, which of course I didn't do. I couldn't gather my hair on top of my head and wrap it in the sheet correctly, because I was soaking wet and cold, and my hair was dripping and very heavy. I was having trouble taping the mask together to hold it tight against my head, and eventually my hair kept falling out of the mask. I managed to set my hair lower on the back of my neck and tuned off my shower to save water while I waited perfectly still with the mask balancing on my head. Once I rinsed it I did notice a difference in how smooth my hair was immediately. It was pretty shocking. That being said I don't like to condition my scalp because my head gets pretty greasy. The directions tell you to massage the entire mask in your head, which I did, so I did notice that my hair was oily after it dried (I even shampooed a second time after I rinsed the mask out to avoid this). I recommend using this on a weekend or a day that you aren't running out and about at school or work, because it does moisturize the scalp, making it appear greasy, at least in my case.
All in all I did enjoy this product, but I think it would be just as good if it came in a tub. Since the mask kept falling off my head I didn't get the benefit of trapping my hair in the moisture sheet, but I still noticed a different in how smooth and soft my hair felt. I would use this again, but I would prefer to use it in a tub or bottle form, and just let it soak for a little longer.
I received the hair sheet mask free from influenster!
Melissa W.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I have to admit that I find this product confusing. Plus it made me look bad on Valentine's Day, but more on that later. First the good: The product smells good and left the length of my hair very soft, shiny, and healthy looking. For that alone it is worth repurchasing.

The not as good: Wait, why do I need a big foil cap while in the shower? I don't understand why one would need to apply conditioner via a big cap when you could just buy a bottle of deep conditioner. It seems like a gimmick and it was kind of a waste of time. But a few people have mentioned that it might be useful if you find it hard to keep your head out of the water while wearing a hair mask. Or if your hair is really damaged and you want to wear the cap around the house for a bit. Or if you want to protect your brain from ancient aliens. I think that might work too.

Inside the cap is a thick conditioner. It's not going to drip out. But at the same time I had a hard time getting it distributed throughout my hair. The directions said to massage the cap to spread the conditioner. That didn't work so well for me. I did the best I could, left the cap on for what I think was five minutes (I don't wear my glasses in the shower), took the cap off... Wait what do I do with this now? Chucked it over the shower curtain, then rinsed. And rinsed. And rinsed some more.

Apparently, I did not rinse enough.

After drying my hair, I found had a big greasy spot on the top of my head, where my head first touched the conditioner in the cap. But at this point it was Valentine's Day and I had to go soon. I tried washing just that section but it was still greasy. Dry shampoo was the only thing that made me semi-presentable. I had to wash my hair twice the next day, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of this foil hat exercise.

That said, if your hair is super dry and damaged, you need to try this. It's for serious.
Eveline R.
Margate, FL
I will like to say that I go to the salon to take care of my hair every week. I took the hair mask to the salon and completed the treatment there. It was interning because the cap itself is different and caught other customers' attention. When we opened the smell was pleasant and it was unanimous, everyone liked it. My hair is long and to apply the conditioner, it was necessary to put it all up. I found that parts of my hair were left without the cream, but after 5 minutes and during the wash we managed to reach all the hair. I was going to give 4 stars for this, but talking to the hairdressers they told me that, when we do treatment is no need for the cream to touch the roots. I felt that my hair was well hydrated, soft and fragrant. I had a good experience! I highly recommend this product :)
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
I was definitely skeptical when I first received this and thought it was a bit of a gimmick, but I was totally wrong! This hair sheet mask is great and perfect for anyone who is looking for a quick and easy hair mask.

I was nervous it was going to be messy, but it wasn't at all. The bonnet is folded up nicely and has just the right amount of product to saturate the hair fully. It fit nicely on my head, I didn't need to adjust it, and was able to move around in the shower without it falling off. Once I washed it out my hair was super soft and shiny!

I'm not the biggest fan of the scent. I can't place what it smells like, but I just don't like it. However, it wasn't too overwhelming. The smell definitely lingered in my hair though.

I would use this again, even weekly, because of how easy and convenient it was!

Tip: Wash your hair first and leave the bonnet on for your whole shower to get the most out of it!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Jordan N.
Janesville, WI
I received this for free from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Background: I'm 23 and have long hair that is professionally dyed blonde. I wash my hair every 2-3 days and use dry shampoo in between. I blow dry my hair after showering and maybe only use heat tools once a week.
I tried the mask today and followed all of the instructions on the package. After shampooing, I opened the sheet mask and tried my best to fit all my hair in it but it was hard to accomplish in the shower. I apparently didn't wrap the mask tight enough. It kept falling down and the product ended up dripping on my face. I tried massaging the mask throughout my hair (like the instructions said), but ended up only getting the top of my hair, which sucked because the part that did touch the mask was EXTREMELY soft! It has a nice fragrance that was still present after blowdrying my hair.
I'm totally supportive of L'Oreal trying something new when it comes to hair care! However, the hair sheet mask was too hard to use in the shower. I would rather just have a jar of product I can apply myself. Also, I think the mask is fairly expensive for the amount you get.
I don't think I would repurchase the hair sheet mask, but I did like the product itself and would purchase it in a jar!
Georgie H.
Disclaimer: I received this product free from Influenster. However, all opinions are my own.
I loved this mask but I wouldn't say that it is my favorite one I have tried. It is a super cool concept to just wrap it up and not have to go through the process of putting a hair mask all over your hair and then fussing with it so that you don't get the mask everywhere.

However, I tend to only put masks on my ends as I have fine hair that gets greasy easily near my scalp. This is not possible with this mask so I was left with a greasy scalp the next day.

My ends, on the other hand, felt great afterward! They really liked the mask and my hair was like silk the next day.

In conclusion; I liked the idea of this mask and its functionality but it just didn't work for me with my fine hair. Someone with drier roots would have benefited from it more than me. I would love this product more in just a regular mask style.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I received this product free to test from Influenster and I am giving it five stars, pending I find out how much it costs. This is my first experience using a leave in hair treatment. Honestly, the whole experience of utilizing this hair sheet was relaxing and calming. The product smells light and refreshing and the process of just standing in your shower for five minutes with no stress of needing to get out and go was worth it. The results of this moisturizing sheet are lovely.
My hair felt a little weighed down initially, but since this isn’t a daily use product I don’t have any issues with that. Overall, I liked this sheet mask and could see myself purchasing it again for myself or for a gift to someone else! Enjoy this photo of my refusing to get out of my robe because I was so relaxed. ;)
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Influenster sent me this as a complementary gift to test out. I was super intrigued by the concept of a hair mask. I was curious as to how it would work. First you open the mask before you get in the shower, which is supposed to help the steam penetrate it. Then you shampoo your hair and put it on your head. It is a cap with leave in treatment inside. It does kind of make you look like an alien, but there is an adjustable band to make it tighter. I left it on my head for a little longer than five minutes, which I would recommend if you have dry hair. Then I rubbed it around and took it off. My hair is feeling super smooth and soft. My curls are hydrated and moisturized looking very bouncy and healthy. I have color treated hair and it seems to be locking in my black hair dye. It does smell decent, but not the best smelling hair treatment. Another downside is that only one comes in a package.  L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
So this picture product isn’t really on this app but I received it in an Influenster box recently with my last review. I love hair masks they always tend to do wonders to my hair and I do them as often as they allow me to. It treats damaged hair and along with the shampoo, it gave me my hair back that I love that has moisturizer and it super soft. Thanks to you guys for this but I definitely recommend this. If I didn’t like this, i would be honest and tell you. But I do like this so I’m being honest about the fact that I love it. Hair masks just tend to be expensive but I understand why this one is and I’d be willing to spend a bit more money just to use it again.
Lexi W.
What did you think of this hair sheet mask?
Lexi W.
Would you use this again?
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
I see it says use after shampoo but what about conditioner? After BOTH shampoo and conditioner?
Pretty F.