BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Hair Mousse

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Acetic Acid
  • Tocopherol

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm in love with this mousse for the volume and curl that it gives me. It's an air drying mousse so I don't have to worry about a blow dryer to get the crunchy out of my hair which is awesome! I can do my makeup and not have to worry about my hair or stop half way through & style my hair. For those like me who have thin hair, I definitely recommend that you give this a try 😉
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This became my holy grail moose! It smells divine, you will get compliments about how wonderful you smell and it will be your hair. Your hair will look beautifully curled and still be touchable soft and not crunchy. It works exactly as advertised it will allow your hair to air dry into a beautiful curl. It is very inexpensive so please run out and try it for yourself.
Madison W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Digging this product so far! I was surprised how soft my hair stayed after using it. My hair is naturally straight/frizzy so the label promising frizz-free with no heat was appealing. I try to give my poor hair breaks every once in a while and this will be helpful with that.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
This mousse is one of my go-to's! That's because unlike others, it does not make your hair crunchy or hard. It also does not leave residue in your hair, it feels completely weightless for 8 hours! It smells great too.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this on Christmas from CVS. I have 2B hair. I like the scent and the body of the mousse is fluffy and doesn’t deflate. I didn’t like that it left some of my hair extremely crunchy even after I attempted to flip my hair and scrunch to break the cast.
Cathy A.
Delaware City
I love this!!!! As a cancer patient I am oft times very tired. Blow drying my thick, blonde hair takes a long while. This product lets me wash and apply and go. Effective. I would definitely buy again.
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
Hands down my favorite hair product ever. I love wearing my hair natural, but didnt because of the frizz. This mousse helps so much! It also smell so clean! It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy either, which is a huge plus. It is a great price as well.
Tara P.
Denver, CO
One of my coworkers recommended this product to me. After trying so many high end and expensive brands that did not do anything for my curls, I figured I would give this a try. This stuff is the real deal! I have very curly hair but if I let it air dry it turns into a frizzy mess but not with this product! This is the only product I've ever used that I could truly let it air dry and it looked beautiful! No frizz and the perfect air dried curl. I will never try another curling product!
Nicki P.
This is my favorite mousse. My hair is naturally curly and this product has made it so much curlier and less frizzy. I have been using this for months and don’t think I will change it any time soon! I always let my hair air dry.
Brie V.
Newaygo, MI
I barely ever have the time or patience to blow dry my hair. I bought this thinking that it might help my partially wavy hair be more wavy. It did exactly what I wanted it to do. The L’Oréal brand anything seems to me my go to.
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Jaimary F.
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Nicole g.
Independence, KY
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Does this product make your hair feel a lot of product is in it, or have a more natural feel?
Victoria N.
Charlotte, NC
Would this work well with very thick curly (4a/4b) hair?