BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Specially blended for iced tea

Elisabeth K.
Bass Lake
If you wanna make homemade sweet tea, this is the product for you! It has an awesome flavor and works great for sweet tea, or iced teas in general. The price is mediocre compared to other teas but worth the money.
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I've been a lipton customer for more than a decade and they've done well in producing consistently good and affordable tea. I usually don't try Iced tea but I did because it's lipton, and it was pretty tasty! I still think I prefer my regular black tea (also Lipton), but keeping some of this in the house for guests might be a good idea.
Kerry L.
New York
I love to make iced tea especially in the summer.  Liptons Tropical Iced tea bags are easy and convenient to use.  They are a lot more affordable than buying a brand name bottle of iced tea.  They are easy to use too!  I would most definitely buy these again
Jazmyne W.
Louisville, KY
The taste is decent but it is basic tasting but I like it. It did meet my expectations. It is somewhat affordable, not too expensive. I think it could be healthy depending. On how you make it. I recommend others to at least try it and see how they like it.
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
i always use this brand and i love that they made gallon sized bags now it takes all the guessing out about how many bags to use so now i can tell my daughter to make tea without having to tell her step by step how to do it anymore lol
Victoria C.
Rockland, MA
Love it! It’s awesome for both you and the family! My son can not get enough of it! It’s affordable and delicious! You will not regret buying this for your family to enjoy! It’s good on the calories and it will leave you satisfied
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Best tea I’ve ever used in my iced tea maker. It has such a perfect taste and it is so affordable. It is very easy to prepare, especially in an iced tea maker. I use this all the time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Karsyn B.
I always prefer iced tea over sweet tea and the “tropical” just gives it another kick. Lipton is so great because you get so many tea bags for little price and it is so easy to make. I would buy this product over and over again!
megan M.
This is the best product to use to make sweet tea! You can get these at your local Walmart or target or any grocery store! This product exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend others and I am highly satisfied
Haley L.
Lipton is good iced tea it's pretty standard for iced tea, or even hot tea, I like this yeah because it's simple but very good, it's just typical flavored iced tea, I definitely recommend trying if you haven't tried it before!