BY LIFEWAY #8 in Milk

Lifeway® Real Lowfat Probiotic.Raspberry Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie.
99% lactose free.
Since 1986.
With other natural flavors.
10+2™.
Live & active kefir cultures.
Lifeway's ProBoost™. see more...

• For a first timer is the liquid kind or frozen better? I see so m...4 Answers
  • I had been looking for something sweet and kinda ... Be the first to answer!
  • I am about to embark on a gut cleanse and they recomend Kefir. H...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is really good for you, has really amazing health benefits and is really perfect for someone like me, who is dieting therefor not getting as much calcium as you're used to." in 17 reviews
  • "They are 99% lactose free, completely gluten free, packed with vitamins and minerals and have 12 live probiotic cultures to help your digestion and health." in 16 reviews
  • "seriously I love it, its great for your body it tastes great and lasts longer than traditional milk and keeps you fuller longer when adding to a smoothie. " in 15 reviews
  • "After received this product complimentary from Influenster I had to buy two more to keep the troops happy...!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love Lifeway brand because they offer many different flavors such as vanilla, peach, and blueberry all of which are delicious." in 10 reviews
Rachael B.
Reese, MI
I LOVE this stuff. Raspberry and Strawberry are my favorite flavors because they have that slightly tangy bite that is like a champagne mix. I keep one in my fridge always for a probiotic boost and some vitamins as well! Definitely would recommend everyone give this a try. Especially if you are always getting sick or feeling blah!
Angelina G.
Hammond, IN
I really like this for my son's smoothies. It has a consistency just a little thicker than milk and it adds a really great creaminess and probiotics to my son's morning smoothie. I don't really drink it on its own, mostly i use it as i would yogurt or milk.
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE. I purchased this today and I can't stop drinking it. It has a nice tart flavor but it slightly sweetened by the raspberry. The consistency thick like yogurt so you can drink it like a smoothie or just eat it like yogurt. I recommend this product.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand of Kefir. I happened to pick it up initially in Strawberry Banana and I was so impressed. I love the texture (somewhere between medium and thick) and the taste. It has that zing.
Carlee B.
Indiana, PA
I'm in love with this! the strawberry flavor is the best but I like the mango and peach ones too. I keep it in my mini-fridge at college and have it every morning with breakfast.
Justine A.
We love Kefir in our house and this is one of our favorite flavors to buy. It is great for your digestive system.
Joanna F.
Excellent brand of Kefir. Tastes great too. You can find it at most grocery stores too. Highly recommend.
Don't buy bullshit))) Almost everything, including the kefir you buy in the store has been pasteurized. This means that its nutrients have been altered and some completely destroyed, because during pasteurization all of the good bacteria, enzymes, and more are killed.
The result is a dead product that contains some beneficial bacteria – not too useful to the body because the kefir has completely lost its nutritional synergy. It makes more sense to leave nature alone. Nature always knows best.
Pasteurized Kefir:
They only add one or two strains of good bacteria back in.
They load it with sugar to cover up natural tangy taste. (The fake sugar contributes to yeast overgrowth in your body).
Has no enzymes left in it which are needed for digestion and assimilation.
Heat sensitive vitamin B6 and B12 are completely gone by heat during pasteurization.
It’s flat and not active.
They use a starter instead of kefir grains.
K W.
I have been attempting to try all the flavors of Lifeway (well, except their Perfect line using stevia). The raspberry flavor is one of the more true tasting to the fruit itself, a sweet yet sour tart drink. Kefir is a variable product if you buy the unflavored, and you can get mild batches that are pleasantly yogurty, buttermilk, or even light and creamy. And then sometimes you get sharp white cheesy batches... which can be interesting. If the excitement of seasonal cultures makes you hesitate, you won't notice any of that in the flavored products.
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
I originally bought this because I heard Kefir had some great health benefits. I wasn't expecting it to taste like much, In fact I thought it was going to taste horrible, but Lifeway 's Kefir proved me wrong. After I tried Kefir for the first time I was hooked. The taste is something like a combo of tartness and sweet. I also notice that when I drink it, it puts me in a relaxed mood ( I read somewhere that there is something in the kefir that does that) I will definitely continue to drink this product and spread the word of it's deliciousness.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Foodie Expert
What's the consistency of kefir? Curious if its more yogurty and thick or smooth and creamy..
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Foodie Expert
I really want to try this. so my question is how does it taste and what is the consistency?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone use this for anything other than smoothies?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone felt any health benefits from drinking this? My doctor recommended I try it but i don't want something that isn't going to help me