BY LANCÔME #3 in Facial Peels

Peel to reveal smooth, even, and radiant skin! This easy to use, leave-on liquid nighttime face peel works to gently exfoliate skin surface cells and address multiple skin concerns: uneven skin texture, appearance of pores, wrinkles and fine lines, and dark spots. Inspired by fitness interval training, Visionnaire Crescendo™ combines two different formulas each with their own unique ingredient combination to be used over a 28-night period as part of an interval skin training experience. Start with Phase 1 for the first 14 nights, formulated with 5% bio-acids such as fruit acids and quinoa husk extract that works to reduce the appearance of pores, improve skin's texture, and radiance. Then, switch to Phase 2 for the last 14 nights. Formulated with 10% derma-acids, including 0.5% salicylic acid and 9.5% pure glycolic acid, this phase reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. Repeat the 28-night skin interval training experience as desired.

Benefits:

• After 1 night of using Phase 1: Skin feels smoother and is more radiant
  • After 3 nights of using Phase 1: Skin tone appears more even and fine lines are visibly reduced
  • After 14 nights of Phase 1: Pores appear reduced
  • After 28 nights of Phase 2: Wrinkles and dark spots are visibly reduced

Visionnaire Crescendo™ leaves skin feeling smooth and appearing more even, which is ideal for seamless makeup application.

It's important to use an SPF of at least 15 during the day when using a peel like Crescendo™. Lancôme recommends Bienfait UV SPF 50+.

Benefits:

At night: Apply this leave-on peel after cleansing & toning, as the first step in your nighttime routine, before your serum and moisturizer. Start with Phase 1 for the first 14 nights of the regimen. Switch to Phase 2 for the last 14 nights to complete the 28-night regimen. Apply your usual nighttime routine after Crescendo™.

In the morning: Cleanse skin and be sure to apply a broad spectrum SPF of at least 15 daily. Do not use Visionnaire Crescendo™ in the morning.

Visionniare Crescendo™ is safe to use every 28 nights. If you choose to continue the regimen after 28 nights, start back with Phase 1 for the first 14 nights and Phase 2 for the last 14 nights.

Visionnaire Crescendo™ is air-locked for optimal freshness, meaning that you may need to pump several times to activate each side of the bottle.

Ingredients Phase 1:

• Citronellol
  • Bht
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• Are there any negative visual side effects during the 28 days?5 Answers
  • I'm receiving this product in the mail soon! My m... Be the first to answer!
  • I have a serious question. I received this free in my vox box and...5 Answers
Adriana C.
Now, I am giving this 5 stars just because of how it changed my skin and I'm only on week 1! I do agree it's pricey, don't get me wrong. But as I started to use it I noticed that there is way more product then I immediately thought. I've reached my 14th day and I still have some left over, mind you, I use 3-4 pumps a day. I can't wait to start week 2. By day 3 I saw a reduction in my redness and over all color of my face. It has definitely evened out my complexion. Since its such an expensive product I would say save up and purchase, if it doesn't work you can give it to a family member since it has way more product then a 14 day supply. I'll be starting week 2 tomorrow. I have very sensitive skin and I definitely feel a tingle sensation but it does not hurt. Try it out I doubt you'll regret it!
Andrea J.
Fairfield
I just began using this product about 5 days ago. This is a 28 day process. Step 1 is for 14 days and then you do step 2 for 14 days as well. The price was $75 which seems high but you get 2 products. I have already noticed the texture changing and fine lines fading ever so slightly. My face seems to be brighter and I love how it preps the skin to really soak up my Genifique and moisturizer. My only complaints are the scent and that it can sting a little if you have a blemish that has just been popped or is sensitive. It’s pretty strong. Will update after process is over!
Lisa T.
Erie
I love this product. I'm Outdoors quite a bit and yes I was one of those that back in the old days used to apply oil baby oil and get the darkest tan possible in my fifties I'm paying for it but the age spots dark spots sun damage wrinkles. [product:lancôme-visionnaire-crescendo] I tried this product and the first day I felt great I could feel it working phase two as little tingly but you can stand it and you know it's working I've seen my fine lines diminish some dark spots have gotten lighter and.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
If you even remotely like skin care, this is something you would fall in love with immediately. I I started using this last month and I LOVE it. If this is in your budget for a gift, I highly recommend this for anyone that loves skin care. The results are immediate and this product is very mild, yet effective!
caryn A.
Leo, IN
I am a skincare junkie and this is probably one of my favorite peels that I have tried! Step 1 kind of smells like my grandma but I could tell just a few minutes after applying that it was doing something! I am only 13 Days in and I can see a difference in the acne scars already and I haven’t even started the peel side yet!! Will update after full 28 days but so far so good!!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
This is a great facial mask for anyone who wants to get a deep clean in on there. I am a first time user but loved it. Value price and even if it wasn't it would be worth it. I bought this on Amazon as I do most of my other skin care products and would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
myah a.
This product was kinda pricey for me. Because if the amount of product in it. It worked well though. It left my skin smooth and hydrated. I’d recommend trying it out if you’re willing to spend the money for it. It worked well for me.
Brenna G.
Eugene, OR
It is very softening to the skin, however, it didn’t show much result yet . I’ve been using it for a week and have seen no results that it mentions. I still have the part 2.It’s refreshing to wash your face with, but it is very drying. This product requires a good moisturizer to be used with it.
Miijan D.
Has anyone had any bad side effects?
Marlene G.
Los angeles, CA
im on day two of phase 2 and i must say last night i felt my skin BURN!!!! My cheeks and chin were on fire!! Is anyone else experiencing something similar? My forehead, temples and nose tingle but dont burn.. I have decided to discontinue on cheeks and chin until I find out info that the burn is normal.. I will continue to apply on forehead and temples! Please Advice!
JAZMINE F.
Loxahatchee, FL
I have a serious question. I received this free in my vox box and my wedding is may 6th. Does your skin actually peel? should I wait till after my wedding? I really wanted to use it to have flawless skin that day but im scared ill be like peeling or red that day and I dont want to have to cake up my face that day. Any suggestions?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Elizabeth P.
Are there any negative visual side effects during the 28 days?