BY LANCÔME #2 in Makeup Remover

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.

Benefits
Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Quaternium-15, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol

• Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around...25 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?6 Answers
  • Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the p...8 Answers
Reviews (12006)
Caitlin M.
OK, confession from someone who has made a career out of being a beauty editor: I had never tried this product until I took on my 30-Day Cult Classic beauty challenge.

It's a great eye makeup remover. I love the gentle formula and how fast it works. It easily took off my mascara, eyeliner, and shadow in only a few swipes. It felt like water (non-oily or greasy), which this minimalist loved.

Lastly, it was super gentle on my lashes and eye area, which is super important to a contacts wearer like me!
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
To start with, this product is pretty good at what it does. It removes eye makeup like mascara like a dream. However...I think I'm just so spoiled by makeup wipes that the fact that i have to use multiple cotton pads to take my makeup off with this product is not as appealing.

I also feel very oily after using this product. It's very viscous and makes my skin feel slick. I always end up washing my face after using it/applying toner so that helps with the feeling. Overall, I think I would rather stick to makeup remover wipes than deal with this, however if you don't mind any of that, then this is a pretty good product.
Natalia D.
This is by far my favorite eye makeup remover and to say that I LOVE it would be an understatement. I have tried different products and although I like Estēe Lauder gentle eye makeup remover I find myself always going back to the Lancôme. This product breaks down eye makeup to the point where is not necessary to rub or tug on your eye multiple times to be able to remove the makeup thoroughly. This is a staple in my bathroom and I will never not have this product. I would highly recommend Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
I remember the first time I tried Lancome's Makeup Remover. It was like nothing else I have ever tried. Instead of rubbing my eyes with a coarse cloth, I gently wipe the remover onto my eyes with a cotton swab. Comes off instantly. It does not hurt your eyes or sting. It feels so fresh and natural. The remover itself cleanses your face with a fresh look. I love the feel after using it! Not a smudge of makeup left on my eyes. My only complaint is that it needs to be in a larger bottle! I run out pretty quickly. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
I would have to say this lancome eye makeup remover lives by its name..it removes ALL eye makeup without any hesitation..you don't have to put so much force into scrubbing either which is always a plus while removing eye makeup. it can be a little pricey because this product runs out so quickly thats my only issue..is the size of the bottle i wish was way larger than what they provide at the counter or at the stores. This may be reaching but I actually wish this eye makeup remover came in towelettes, like the Neutrogena ones. That would be amazing.
Sarah H.
I have normal-oily skin. I also have sensitive eyes and this product is amazing!!!

I often tight line my eyes with long wearing eyeliner and as we all know that and mascara are a b**ch to get off especially when you're trying to be gentle on the eyes! This makeup remover is my savior! No you cannot use this if you have eyelash extensions because of the oil!!  I also do not use this to take off my fake eyelashes! Oil is just a nono for those things.

If you're like me and are always left with just a little bit of dried mascara and eyelash glue on the lash area then this is your product! I apply on a cotton pad and rest it gently on my eye for a few seconds and start to softly wipe away my makeup, it's super quick and on my lazy nights where I don't do my full facial routine I go in with this and then go in with a makeup wipe or toner the oil isn't too strong to leave a crazy residue. Worth the price! If you're afraid of any reactions to the ingredients always go with a sample size or travel size first!!!
Adelyn L.
By far my favorite eye makeup remover. It's a bit pricey but so worth it because it does a great job at taking off residue and is very gentle on your lashes; other eye makeup remover tend to cause a lash or two to fall off. I am a huge repeat user of this product and would recommend it to everyone.

This is a highly rated and very popular item in the market so it's easily accessible to find .. in Sephora, Macy's, ULTA, Bloomingdales, and all other large retail companies that sells makeup.
Lily A.
Los Angeles
This product to me was just mediocre. Although I admit my review might be influenced by my unpleasant experience opening the bottle every time I use it. To start off, the remover comes in those bottles with caps that you need to push and turn in order to open it. There were many instances when the cap just wasn't cooperating and so it took up too much time unnecessarily. This was extremely inconvenient when I was running late to somewhere and needed it to open instantly. Additionally, the ridges the cap turned on made a loud noise when the cap was being opened. So, certainly, it's not something you can use while your roommate is sleeping (if you're a college student). However, on the bright side, the remover did come in handy for removing mascara fall outs in my undereye area. I would just dip my cotton stick in the liquid and gently remove the dark smudges. That being said, the solution does leave behind oily residue so I would have to wipe that off as well.
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product is very well formulated. It broke down and successfully removed all of my eye makeup, including the waterproof makeup. I con about this product is, I felt like it left the skin around my face a little but more oily than desired. But a simple face wash just fixed that issue.  I do like how I can just used a q-tip and this eye makeup remover to "erase" my eye makeup mistakes. Throughout the few years of using makeup, I now prefer makeup wipes.
Kimberly C.
Don't look for any other makeup remover, this one is by far the BEST one on the market. This is a ONE SWIPE makeup remover. I usually use the  Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes because they're cheaper but for my heavy duty, full face looks, it would usually take 2-3 wipes to take everything off. This remover does the job quick with minimal product. Waterproof mascara, not a problem. 24 hour eyeliner, piece of cake. Nothing can compete to this remover. It's size makes it easy to travel with, fitting in a makeup bag or purse. It doesn't have any harsh smells and I have never felt any irritation when using it (and I take off makeup on my waterlines). You don't need to be forceful either, the remover does the job for you. And because it dries fairly quickly it doesn't leave a gross oily residue when you're done.Your skin will thank you, I promise!!!
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around the eye to do so?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?
Amber J.
Does this product leave behind heavy oil residue?
Johana A.
Does it actually works?
Irma Z.
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the purchase?