BY LANCER

This daily polish is a skin resurfacing treatment and the first step in The Lancer Method. Formulated for a two-pronged approach to exfoliation, it includes pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes to gently and effectively remove surface debris and dull, dry surface cells. A warming element and Lavender scent complete this luxurious daily ritual.

• Lancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator W... Be the first to answer!
  • I received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora favorites box and...2 Answers
  • I realize that this product is a 3 step skin care system and was ...2 Answers
Jasmin R.
First things first, I just want to put out there that this review is based on my honest opinion. What I feel about this product might be completely different than what you feel, and doesn't mean that you shouldn't try it. However, if your skin is anything like mine, you might what to heed caution before purchasing. Maybe try a sample first to see if it works for you. My skin is typically dry with areas that can get oily at times, specifically in my T-zone. I also have mild rosacea and my skin can be quite sensitive. I received this product to test with the rest of the Lancer Method. Once I received it, I was very excited to test it out because it was 5 products dedicated to skin care, which I am all about! The instructions that came with the package mentioned that it was a 15 day program, and the Polish Method should be used on a daily basis. At first, every product worked well for me. It left my skin feeling nice, however after the 2nd day of using it, I started noticing irritation, more than the usual at that. Originally I thought that maybe my skin was too sensitive to use the exfoliator on a daily basis (although it recommended it to be used that way), so I pulled back and started using it only about 3 times in the week. Shortly after the first week, I started to notice that my skin really started to dry out, but much drier than usual. It was almost cracking and flaking off. My skin was much drier and a lot more textured than what it usually is. To the point that it was uncomfortable and I didn't wear any makeup because it was unflattering; didn't even want to take pictures. I know that it came from these products because I had stopped using the products I normally use to give the whole system a try. For some reason, I had a reaction to the products. I had to stop using the products. It took me a little over a week to get my skin back to normal. I see this products has a lot of good reviews, and I really wanted to like it, but for some reason, it just did not work for me. I can only talk about my experience.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I received this as a gift this is a nice scrub it super fine so you don’t need to use a lot of it and you definitely don’t want to press down at all because it is super abrasive. I felt like my skin felt really smooth after using it the only reason I give it four stars is that when looking at the ingredients there are chemicals used in it that are irritating for a sensitive and acne prone skin so I can’t use it
Kia B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Thanks to @influenster I had the opportunity to try out a complimentary kit of The Lancer Method. Maybe my favorite thing about the products were the pleasant and clean smell!

Step One - Polish- A light cleanser with micro exfoliating beads that remove debris while infusing skin with oxygen to achieve radiant and smoothness. Great texture and wonderful smell!

Step Two - Cleanse - A gentle cream cleanser meant to balance the skins PH level.

Step Three - Nourish - A light moisturizer applied to give skin a renewed, youthful glow!

Bonus- Step Four - eye cream that actually assisted in the combat of my bags and puffiness.
Emily D.
I loved the scent of this.. lavender:) It has an oily base so you need to cleanse after. I think it's lovely and great experience overall to use, however the base that the scrub is in ( the oil?) I believe.. broke me out.  I can't be 100% sure but I have a hunch. I generally don't use exfoliators with an oil base and I think it was just too uch for my skin.
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I received a free sample of Dr. Lancer's The Method Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator. I love how gentle and effectively it exfoliates my skin! Thanks to the super small sized nano beads of this facial scrub, exfoliating has never been more effortless and effective! I love how well this exfoliator works. I have honestly never tried a better exfoliating scrub before! I highly recommend this product! It smells wonderful, almost like lavender, and it has a quick warming effect when rubbed onto skin to help open up pores for a more throrough cleaning. It leaves my skin freed from impurities and dead skin cells so it can breathe again and reveal new fresh skin. My skin feels extremely soft and smooth, like baby skin!
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Tried the 3 step method as a complimentary sample from Influenster.

Personally, for someone with dry and sensitive skin, I found that I could not use the polish step everyday. (Which I want to be clear may have changed my results compared to others who can.)
I didn’t see as much of a drastic change as others I’ve seen, but I did notice a small drop in red-ness in my skin as well as fewer small blemishes.

Personally, I’m not sure if I would be willing shell out $255 for the full size product set at this time, as I feel for the price, I could get better results for my skin type elsewhere.

#livelovelancer #contest #complimentary
Katie T.
Glendale, AZ
I received this as part of a set. This is a great exfoliator! It smells and feels great! I don't think anyone should use a physical exfoliator daily, and felt like it was a bit too much for me. It caused some redness that I had to combat with makeup. I definitely do not recommend to sensitive skin. But is gentle enough you CAN with normal skin. I will continue to use is just less frequent and paired with Cleanse it made my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Holly K.
I was part of the Lancer voxbox campaign and am happy to have tried out these complimentary products. This polish is the star of the show. I used it every other day on my normal to dry skin. In the beginning I used it every day but my normal to dry skin is prone to redness so every other day is fine for me. It completely smoothed out my skin and made it baby soft in a way I haven't felt before! I leave it on for a minute or two after lightly running over the skin to let the enzymes work. I had a cluster of white bumps from sunscreen and a moisturizer that didn't agree with my skin and this removed the bumps! Worth the investment.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I got a travel size of this product which I used about a month twice a week (that's how it should be with exfoliation, please don't do it every day!). I didn't feel this would be any different from Dr.Brandt or even Mary Kay microdermabrasion. This one actually seems kinda too harsh so be careful with that, mix it with more water. My skin was definitely smoother and "cleaner". But basically every exfoliation I use makes my skin nicer looking with less blemishes. I would just prefer previously mentioned cheaper brands or try even different one. This one is overpriced and I don't think it's needed for pretty young skin.
Sabrina K.
Chelsea, MA
This is the best physical exfoliant! You don’t know what a good physical exfoliant is until you have tried this. Once you try it you’ll never go back to another. I use this all the time and my husband always tells me how smooth it makes my face feel. Would definitely recommend!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I recieved a sample of this in my Sephora box and am wondering how it works on people with sensitive/dry skin. Any burning or irritation post treatment?
Tayler M.
I realize that this product is a 3 step skin care system and was wondering how much each product was and if it's really worth it. I've heard some great stuff about this product from people who basically already have nice and clear skin. But what if I have some active acne and acne scarring? Is it really a miracle worker as some say or should I spend my time and money elsewhere?
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Can ww use lancer on all types of skin yes or No??
Ally L.
Columbus , OH
Does anyone have a dupe for this? I love it so much but I really don't need to be spending 75$ lol! I got this in a skin care box and it is awesome!
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
I received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora favorites box and loved it. It actually exfoliated dead skin without leaving any redness or irritation behind. Is this gentle enough to use on a daily basis, or just every other day?