BY LANCER

This potent antiaging moisturizer hydrates and provides key antiaging benefits. Nurturing avocado and olive fruit oils cushion skin in moisture. Hyaluronic acid and peptides further support skin’s hydration level to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smooth, plump, visibly renewed, and glowing. Use as the third and final step of The Lancer Method.

• How is this? Is it worth the price (to you)?1 Answers
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
I was really excited to try this product, but it was a HUGE let down. My skin is naturally dry and pretty sensitive. I get cystic acne and the occasional hormonal pimple. This seemed like a great solution for a person like me who needs a routine. However, I will NEVER use this product again. As soon as I read the directions to exfoliate twice a day, I started to become skeptical. I did it anyway, but on day 2 my eyes were consistently burning throughout the day. I stopped using the eye cream, figuring that was the problem. 3 days later, my eyes were still consistently burning. I stopped using the moisturizer and a day later, the burning was gone. Well, the day after that I broke out like I haven't in YEARS. I stopped using all of the products after that. Very very disappointed as this was my first ever product to try from Influenster.
Jasmin R.
This is a pretty good moisturizer. It does make me feel moisturized throughout the day, but I found that using it with the exfoliator didn't work well for me. I think the exfoliator cracked my skin too much and not even this moisturizer could remedy it. Alone, or used with other products, it worked well.
Carrie K.
This moisturizer was everything it claimed. My skin just drank it up. I used it on my face and neck after Polish and Cleanse and people literally stopped me and ask me what I was doing different. I had to tell them it's Dr. Lancer's 3 Step Method!!! Best anti aging product I've ever used!!!!

Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
Pretty much, I live in fear of aging. Yes, I know it's a fact of life and bound to happen but I like to equip myself with the best anti-aging skincare products I can get my hands on and I'm happy to report that the Lancer anti-aging moisturizer fits the bill. I would definitely suggest using the full system though, to get the full benefits of Dr. Lancer's anti-aging method. But as for this moisturizer, it's ultra hydrating while being lightweight and nongreasy on the skin. Feel free to use this both at nighttime AND in the morning before applying makeup. Highly recommend and will be purchasing again.
C L.
Nourish is an anti-aging moisturizer, I use it in the AM, and only around my cheek area. I think I used it all over my face for maybe a day or two and decide against it. Reason being that I have combination skin, and applying moisturizer anywhere outside my cheeks will most likely form acne. My cheek area was really dry-out due to the strong AC in the office throughout the day, and after I started to use moisturizer, my skin has become normal and not flaky!

I received this complimentary from Influenster for my 100% honest review
Skin type: combination oily skin
Holly K.
This could be okay for some people but it was too tacky and sticky for me. My skin is normal to dry so a thick cream typically works for me. This moisturizer costs over $100 and I couldn't stand how it felt on my face. I received it complimentary to try through Influenster.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
My cousin received a Influenster box full of Lancer products and I was jealous and curious to hear more about the brand.

Then I purchased the "Scouted By Sepora" skincare box and had a chance to try it out for myself. I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer.

I tend to lean towards Squalane oils instead of creamy moisturizers because the latter feels too heavy but this one manages to feel light and absorbs quickly.

I'm intrigued enough to want to purchase the full size.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
I received this product in my #livelovelance Voxbox and I'm loving the results! My skin feels gorgeous and silky soft after using it. I'm loving the feel and look of my skin. It's great under makeup and I still feel pretty hydrated by the end of the day. I also use it before bed and my face doesn't feel greasy or stiff. When I get up I don't feel the tight pull that I usually have in the morning waking up. I definitely recommend trying the full lancer method line and will look into buying the full size when I'm out.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
I received this moisturizer as part of a free trial from Influenster. I have used it everyday since receiving it and it has become one of my favorite moisturizers. The packaging is this gorgeous blue. It smells AMAZING, isn't tacky on the skin, and my skin feels soft, supple, and hydrated. It is high quality and light-feeling on the skin. I highly recommend buying this moisturizer. I am such a fan of Lancer products now because of this.  Lancer The Method: Nourish Anti-Aging Moisturizer
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
I️ like this product it works really well. This product is gentle on the face and also a nice packaging. The only thing I️ can really say I️ disliked about the product was the smell. Also I️ think the pricing is a little to high. Other then that I️ would definitely purchase this product again.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
How is this? Is it worth the price (to you)?