BY LANCER

This lightly-foaming cleanser is the second step in The Lancer Method. Enriched with a rice amino acid complex, moisture-rich hydrators, and skin soothing agents, it gently removes impurities, surface dirt, and sebum for healthy-looking, refreshed skin.

Tara W.
Des Moines , IA
Upon first impressions: this has a great smell, and a little goes a long way. While other cleansers that lather tend to irritate my skin, this cleanser does not. After continuously using this product for two weeks I saw an improvement in skin tone as well as pore size. The set definitely provides the best value money wise but if you’re hesitant to make the investment I would urge you to get a sample at Sephora.
Kia B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Thanks to @influenster I had the opportunity to try out a complimentary kit of The Lancer Method. Maybe my favorite thing about the products were the pleasant and clean smell!

Step One (Pointer finger)- Polish- A light cleanser with micro exfoliating beads that remove debris while infusing skin with oxygen to achieve radiant and smoothness.

Step Two (middle finger) - Cleanse - A gentle cream cleanser meant to balance the skins PH level. Had a rich creamy texture and helped melt my makeup right off in an unharsh manner.

Step Three (ring finger) - Nourish - A light moisturizer applied to give skin a renewed, youthful glow!

Bonus- Step Four (pinky) - eye cream!
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I loved the polish and felt like it was really scrubbing my skin. The cleanser was super creamy. It smelled good too. I used this product for two weeks straight so I could really see the benefits at first. Although my skin for a little looked bright, I ended up with a huge rash that looked like cystic acne after week 2. I've never broken out like this before. I ended up rushing to my aesthetician for a medical grade facial to get it to clear up. Bummed but can't imagine this will happen to everyone. I must have been allergic or sensitive to something in the skincare.  Lancer The Lancer Method(TM) Must Haves
Alexandra A.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I really liked this cleanser. I've tried many, many, many face washes and this one felt so luxurious and silky on my face. The smell is pleasant and I don't feel like it left any sort of residue on my face. Sometimes I mixed it right in with The Polish and did both at once. Not sure if that's recommended but sometimes I had to be quick.

Unfortunately, The Method overall wasn't a miracle worker for my skin, despite leaving it feeling soft. I still had breakouts after a couple weeks so I don't feel like this was super effective. For being so pricey, I probably would purchase something else that worked a little better for my skin. Worth trying and perhaps would work better for someone without pesky breakouts to worry about!
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I received this as a gift and it is the soapiest face cleanser I’ve ever tried. It takes like four rinses to get all of it off your face and I really don’t like that I also felt like it left a weird film on my skin. Also when I looked up the ingredients it has a lot of your irritants for sensitive skin and acne prone skin
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Tried the 3 step method as a complimentary sample from Influenster.

Personally, for someone with dry and sensitive skin, I found that I could not use the polish step everyday. (Which I want to be clear may have changed my results compared to others who can.)
I didn’t see as much of a drastic change as others I’ve seen, but I did notice a small drop in red-ness in my skin as well as fewer small blemishes.

Personally, I’m not sure if I would be willing shell out $255 for the full size product set at this time, as I feel for the price, I could get better results for my skin type elsewhere.

#livelovelancer #contest #complimentary #beforeandafter
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I received a complimentary sample of Dr. Lancer's The Method Cleanse facial cleanser from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I love how gentle this cleanser is! It feels very smooth and silky with a gentle foaming action, It cleans thoroughly and deep into the pores to wash away daily environmental buildup and frees skin from oiliness. It leaves skin feeling soft like baby skin, without any dryness. Definitely makes my skin glow! Love the relaxing scent! I recommend this, because it is perfect for all skin types, dry, normal, and even combination skin like mine! Didn't cause any irritation or breakout for me. Definitely love this product and will repurchase.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Leave the skin feeling very soft. A little goes a long way. It was my first time using. It was actually given to me as a gift. I can’t day it was effective as I wasn’t a consistent user of product. But if I would have continued using product as instructed, I do think I would I’ve seen great results
Ariel G.
This is one of my favorite face washes! I    use it in the morning or to take my makeup off. It is effective either way. It is nice and soft, gentle, yet deeply cleanses. It does not strip the dry parts of my skin from its natural oils, and balances my oily spots.
Ryan S.
I love this cleanser! Smells great and leaves
my face feeling very fresh and not dried out! Plus - a little goes a long way
so you won’t have to be buying as often as you think. I recommend using with
the rest of the Lancer Method product line for full experience!
Amanda s.
Gold River, CA
What is an amazing facial lotion and wash .. looking for something to give my skin all the care it needs! Has anyone tried Lancer?Lancer The Method: Cleanse
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find this cleanse at? Does this product work well?
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
How does this fair with dry and sensitive skin? Any added skincare benefits?
Selena R.
Massillon, OH
Does this work and how well ?
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
What ages would you recommend for this?