BY KORRES

A facial treatment to address uneven skintone and dark spots while improving skin quality for a brighter, more luminous complexion. This overnight facial-in-a-jar is a breakthrough in beauty sleep. More than a mask, more than a night cream, it contains the Korres Phos Compound, a proprietary blend including a brightening agent and stabilized vitamin C. Day after day, week after week, uneven tone and dark spots will continuously improve. After only 14 days you'll see skin that's brighter, more even-toned, and exceptionally radiant. This product's weightless soufflé texture melts instantly into skin. It works while you sleep to retexturize, giving you petal-soft skin by morning. It also addresses visible signs of premature aging caused by sun and environmental exposure while providing antioxidant benefits. It contains 95 percent natural content and is suitable for all skin types. see more...

• Is this suitable for extremely sensitive skin? Ko... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a good sleeping mask that doesn't make me b...4 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good sleeping facial, I've been looking into the...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "It's winter and my skin is a little bit dry and whenever I use this I wake up and my face just feels amazing and plump and smooth and bright." in 1 review
  • "I first saw this product on a beauty lovers tumblr, and I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "I would not recommend for oily or acne prone skin. " in 1 review
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I believe it does brighten the skin. However I love the smell of roses but this do have a rose smell but more of a old time sweet smell. I wish it was more of a fresh cut of roses as far as the smell. I haven't used it much because of that.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This has changed my skin completely. It took so long for me to find good products to help improve my skin. I was constantly breaking out dry patches oily sections. Nothing was helping. This overnight cream did everything it was designed to do and more. Feels amazing on the skin and the smell is doable not my favorite thing but it makes my skin feel so good that I don’t care
Pegah S.
Woodland Hls, CA
I️ have used this product multiple times and it’s a relatively decent mask. It doesn’t irritate my skin and goes on smoothly. Additionally, the packaging is pretty convenient. I️ just wish that it was a bit stronger in its “brightening” powers.
Leslie G.
Miami Springs, FL
Amazing stuff honestly. My mom let me try it and wow leaves my skin hydrated and smelling so nice. The fragrance in my opinion is not overpowering it's light and it also wears off through out the day. Absorbs really well too totally recommend this is your willing to splurge
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Fragrance is way too strong for me to sleep next to my husband with it on, as it is so perfume-y. I will update this later, to try during the day, since, after only one night with it on, I didn’t really expect any results.
Lauren T.
Kansas City
This stuff is AMAZING. Some people complain about the rose scent but I love it, it smells very much like actual roses and not artificial. It has one of the most luxurious feels of any cream I've felt. It also makes my skin feel so deeply hydrated the second it's applied and feels just as moisturized in the morning. I didn't notice a brightening effect, but I already have pretty fair skin so I really never notice brightening from any product. I would 100% purchase this again, IT'S SO GOOD.
Tanya S.
Washington, D.C.
This stuff is great for brightening skin! This and the wild rose face oil are amazing. They do have a strong floral scent so if you're sensitive to smells, that could bother you, but I kind of enjoy the smell. The oil in particular helped lighten the redness/pigmentation in my skin from previous acne, and the mask does this as well, just on a less-intense scale. These two used together regularly I feel could do wonders for lightening/brightening the skin.
Kaylynn C.
W Hollywood, CA
I really enjoyed this product when I first got it, however, since I am a skin care junkie I have some other products that I end up reaching for more often. I really like the consistency, it feels a bit thick but smooths out nicely as you work it into the skin. It doesn't feel overly greasy or like it's clogging your pores. It smells really amazing (as long as you like the smell of roses) and provides great moisture to the skin throughout the night.
Sumaia A.
I am absolutely in love with this sleeping mask! Although it is quite pricey, it was definitely worth the splurge. It made my skin incredibly hydrated and soft. I also woke up with glowing skin the next morning. As someone with oily and sensitive skin, I was initially skeptical about using this product in fear of it clogging my pores. However, it made my skin look amazing. I think I'll start looking into buying more of Korres' products.
Jackie J.
I absolutely love this sleeping mask for adding the perfect amount of moisture to my face while also helping heal my dark spots and acne scars. It stays tacky a little longer than I'd like and does have a very strong smell ( as most korres products do) but all in all performance wise it's really met my expectations thus far. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial 0.51 oz
Chelsea M.
I've been looking for a good sleeping mask that doesn't make me break out or make it look like I woke up in a puddle of oil. I got this as a sample in my sephora play box and I'm nervous to use it! Any other sensitive skinned users gotten around to using this, yet?
Jeanette M.
I'm in need of a good sleeping facial, I've been looking into the Korres Skincare Collection and I've heard lots of good things about this, I like that it has Vitamin C, Wild Rose and it's a brightener, has anyone tried this and if so what your take on it?
Rachel D.
Pearland, TX
Will this replace my step of moisturizing? Or should I still moisturize and particularly dry areas?
Oma S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does this work for oily skin or will it be too moisturizing?
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
How long does the fragrance last on the skin?