BY KLORANE

A gentle cleansing shampoo with centaury extract to add subtle silver highlights to gray hair while reducing any yellowing effect. This gentle shampoo enhances the natural radiance of white and gray hair by subtly illuminating silver highlights, enhancing overall shine, and reducing any yellowing appearance. It is suitable for platinum blonde hair and contains no synthetic coloring agents. This cruelty-free product is formulated without silicone.

Buy on Sephora
Vlora P.
This shampoo is so good! It balanced out my combination scalp. Makes my hair silky and smooth. Definitely a buy! Love their other hair products too - and a big fan of the dry shampoo.
member-0388b
This is so good for my hair and I would definitely recommend.It kept my hair looking very clean for a long time and I didn’t need to grab my dry shampoo so I would definitely repurchase if I could
Tyese W.
['Los Angeles ', ''], CA
My birthday I love you merry merry thanksgiving hope you’re having fun with your family and 🎁
Donia D.
Tunisie
I used this shampoo I really liked very much. I noticed the difference quickly and it is natural and good for hair when I used it I felt the brightness and shine in my hair. But unfortunately did not allow me the opportunity to re-buy it.
Angelica M.
San Sebastian
A very good natural and seve product, this product has to be the best!!!! 💆🏽‍♀️🧖🏽‍♀️💕🤩💘😍😋😘❤️😻 wow 😮 😊🧖🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️🧖🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️💕🤩😘💘
Kim B.
Kelowna
Would this work for blondes?
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
What exactly is centaury?? Does it work?
Brittany B.
I would love to try this out one day.
Shiza Arslan A.
baltimorw
Is this shampoo good for dry hairs?
Karen D.
sirve para la caida del cabello al 100% 😕??