BY KIT KAT

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Kit kat dark chocolate candy bar 1.5 oz see more...

• am i the only one who doesn't like dark chocolate?13 Answers
  • Are these any good?5 Answers
  • I'm a huge dark chocolate lover. Are these good? Can you actually...1 Answers
BriAnna đź’€.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the original kit kats a lot but the dark chocolate one takes it to a whole new level! I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are amazing. I love the bittersweet chocolate on the outside & the crunch on the inside. Dark chocolate is a lot healthier than regular chocolate, and it tastes a lot better too in my opinion. You can't go wrong with dark chocolate!
Samantha M.
This was awesome. I had no idea they made a dark
Chocolate kit kat bar until randomly finding it at Walmart. I liked it much better than regular kit kat and plan to buy this instead now. Less sweet but still amazing. Found it in king size.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge chocolate lover. Actually bought this dark chocolate one by accident, but immediately fell in love! I gave my boyfriend a piece without telling him it was the dark chocked version and he asked "why does this taste better than usual?" Definitely our new go to when it comes to Kit Kat
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are basically kit kats covered in dark chocolate. I personally wish it was not as sweet but the dark chocolate wasn’t that bad a bit bitter but creamy and the wafer was crispy with a light cocoa cream in between the layers of wafer.
jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is there to not love about a dark chocolate kit kat? It’s everything you would ever want in a bright red wrapper. I love dark chocolate and to combine it with one of my favorite crunch bars makes it even better.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love dark chocolate and Kit-Kats. I keep a bag of the snack size in the feezer all the time. I found the dark chocolate bars once at Wal-Mart and haven't seen them again, anywhere. So, I order two boxes online. They arrived right away but not in the best of shape. It looked like they might have melted at some time and some of the chocolate looked old and faded. The expiration date was still good and the flavor was alright, I guess. I will order them again and see what kind of shape they'll be in when they get here.
Emily B.
Sheboygan, WI
Couldn't resist picking one up once I saw it in Wal-Mart. I really enjoyed it and will be picking up more. Definitely worth it if you enjoy dark chocolate and/or kitkats in general.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
I love Kit Kat. Great dark chocolate. It’s delicious and quite excellent for a commercial candy bar. If you love dark chocolate, this can be addicting. Definitely recommend.
Helen J.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I gotta say out of all the kit kat flavours I have every tried this has got to be my favorite kit kat flavour. Its a good subtly between milk and dark. Its not too bitter but its also not too sweet. I wish they sold these at american stores more, but I usually only find them at Asian markets in bulk pack.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Not a huge sweets person but kit mats are one of my favorites. And the fact they they came out with a dark chocolate version! Lord I’m in trouble. So good and so much better than the original.
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
am i the only one who doesn't like dark chocolate?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How do these compare to the original kit kat?
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Anyone know where i can purchase these dark chocolate kit kats?
pilar t.
Orlando, FL
Will they do hazelnut flavor?
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
I know a lot of people that are allergic to coconut does this product have any in it?