Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 148 Q&A
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
- "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
- "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
- "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Buttttt anyways this isn't about how bad I blow when it comes to lashes lol so I'm sorry I went a little off topic 😂 sooo yes, I do like these & like I said these really are great drug store lashes. They can look good on anyone & the stores they are sold at usually have many different styles. You might have to try a few pairs til you find what exactly it is that your looking for but once you do, your set. They aren't too pricey BUTTTT imo I think they should be priced a little less. Reason being is they aren't mink or special or anything & I believe they should be priced a little bit more affordably so that everyone of all incomes can afford them if they want to. (lashes can really up your make up look) and before anyone says anything about what I say im just guna put this out there and say no I'm not saying they are super expensive or anything of that sort, but what i am getting at is that all of the lash options you would get at like a rite aid, CVS, or walgreens are honestly overpriced. I believe they should be anywhere from a dollar less than they are marked up to even 5 or 6 bucks cheaper than they are marked... That is just my opinion tho and it sucks to spend 10 bucks on drug store lashes that your guna end up throwing away anyways or might f up and not even get one use out of! Anyways enough of my rant becuase these here really are descent lashes, they really are and honestly out of all the drug store lashes that Ive used and bought over the last 10 years these were by far the easiest to apply.
Hope everyone thats on here reading thru these is having a blessed day thus far! You a lie special and you are unique!
AND if no one told you today that you're beautiful...
P L E A S E
S M I L E
B E C A U S E
Ÿ O U
R E A L L Ÿ
A R E
M O S Ť
D E F I N I Ť E L Y
A N D
S P E C Ť A C U L A R L Ÿ
B E A U Ť I F U L
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Also featured is my lipstick and lip liner collection! A lot of NYX products here!
NYX Butter Gloss
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos