BY KIEHL'S #23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Yoo-Jin K.
This little pot is my holy grail. Yes, $48 seems exorbitant when you see the size of the product but this little thing has lasted me over a year. A little dab goes a long way for your undereyes and it is so creamy and hydrating. Non irritating to my dry, sensitive skin, and so lush once on. I put this on after my facial moisturizer right before my makeup routine and it makes all the difference. My skin feels hydrated, plump, and it glows. For other emotional cancer crabs out there, this also does the trick when you’ve had a good cry and your eyes are puffy. Once I (finally) run out, I’d definitely buy again. Would recommend for puffy eyes and soothing dark circles.
Michelle G.
I have had such difficulty with makeup wearing under my eyes these days. I constantly felt like my under eyes were too dry which was leading to the worsening of the fine likes under my eyes. This is an eye cream I am loving. It’s thick but never feels terribly greasy and a little goes a LONG way. I wouldn’t recommend purchasing the larger component like I did because I have barely made a dent in my little tub. I use my ring fingers and get this under my eyes and orbital bone. It helps keep my eyes moisturized all day. This has been such a game changer for me. After letting it sink into my skin for a bit, I can apply my concealer without issue and it has helped it sit beautifully all day. If I ever run out, I will need to repurchase.
Tonye B.
Chicago
The keihl’s creamy eye treatment with avocado is very soothing to the eye area. It’s not oily and provides good hydration. It also works well as an eye mask ( I chill it in the fridge for about 20mins and apply to the eye area).

As an everyday eye treatment it’s perfect and works year round, even in those hot summer months. It’s also perfect for revamping your eyes and combating the effects of jet lag!
Vanessa C.
San Diego
Ugh, do not get me started on how obsessed I am with this product. I want to start off by saying, Kiehls is an amazing brand. It is genius. They have almost anything you need. Anyways, lets get to this avocado eye cream. It is the best thing I have ever applied under my eyes. I have not met someone who does not like this product. AMAZING. It works SO SO WELL. It is soft and creamy and so soothing. I recommend this to EVERYONE. Any Kiehls product is a bit pricey but SO WORTH IT!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is one of my all time favorite eye creams. It is so amazing. It has a nice thick consistency that rubs into the skin beautifully. It is so hydrating and nourishing, and I notice results every time. The color of the eye cream is green, but that’s from the avocado so don’t let that freak you out, and once it’s rubbed in it doesn’t look green on the skin. If I had to recommend one eye cream, this would be it. It also wears well under makeup. Highly highly recommend!
Kelly L.
I had really high hopes for this since my under eyes are pretty dry. A little goes a long way with this thick eye cream but it’s almost too much for me. I can only use this at night. If I use this during the day, even if I use the tiniest bit it will usually pill up under concealer. The biggest negative is that no matter what concealer I use my under eyes crease like crazy. I will use up the jar but I will definitely not be buying this again
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
This mask hasn’t done much for my dark circles, which is my main concern for my eyes. But, it has helped with the under eye creasing a lot and I’ve noticed my makeup goes on smoother. I also personally have a huge issue with milia developing on my skin if I use creams, but amazingly enough this eye cream hasn’t effected me at all and I’ve been using it for a few months so it would of developed by now. I’d recommend to anyone that wants help with wrinkles.
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
I bought this on a whim at a local Spa. I had just turned 30 and figured I better start using eye cream! I only purchased because of the brand and the price (figured it MUST be good stuff). Well, I haven’t noticed any benefits honestly. Pretty disappointing but the good news is that this tiny bottle does last a good while. Also entered it on the Think Dirty app and it did NOT get a good score. Bummer.
Emmeline G.
I’m obsessed with everything Kiehl’s and this product is up there with my all time favs from their company! The avocado oil in this eye cream is extremely moisturizing and the skin around my eyes literally feels like butter in the morning after I apply it at night! It sinks into the skin within 10 minutes of application and there’s a great cooling effect afterwards💓 10/10
Asha B.
I recently started getting those bags under my eyes that I had hoped I was immune to, and I didn’t know what to do, so in the process of trying to find makeup to cover it up, a lady at Sephora recommended this product. First of all, it smells amazing. It feels really good when you put it in your face, it makes it like sing. It is super reasonably priced! And the product actually works. 100% recommend!
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?