Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Complete Nutrition Shampoo For Dry and Sensitised Hair

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 provides a source of rich nutrition for dry and sensitive hair without weighing it down.  Your hair will soon be soft, healthy, and full of shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer H.
San Jose, CA
I've heard about this shampoo brand for years but never tried it. I am so glad I now have - I'm a definite convert. I love the lather and how a little goes a long way. I love how my hair feels after using this product - so soft and smooth and healthy. And my hair seems to feel great longer than with any other product I've tried.
Michele R.
The Keratese Shampoo for dry hair was intriguing by the label
My hair is fine and dry.
It has a great fragrance and a little bit foams up . I found that it truly needed two washes for the entire head to feel clean and moisturized.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
For dry and sensitive this line and Shampoo Kerastase hair is best really what healthy shiny and silky hair, it does a quick way, and leaving a divine fragrance and hair to the first wash you look at the result, an easy way to regain your hair dry and brittle love it! I recommend and is one of my favorites, as none
melissa c.
Fenton, MO
Great shampoo does not leave hair oily or weighed down hair was very manageable and easy to maintain throughout the day this was an awesone free experience.
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Amazing. Truly a game changer. Leaves hair shiny, smooth, and soft. Smell is great and a small amount goes a long way.
Cristina T.
Murcia
Kerastase has been a brand that has never liked me 100 % , the texture of the products I like, but the hair did not leave it as I want, I get the feeling that leaves my hair as clean as other shampoos.
Marina D.
Such an amazing shampoo. so
soft feeling. goes on hair nicely and dunces right oht. leaves me with amazing soft hair. for
my oily scalp
Mathilde H.
Really Good! Softens hair, and makes it shine!:) i love it, and it is absoulutely one of my favorites produkts from kerastee!