BY KATE SOMERVILLE #34 in Anti-Aging

A boost of oxygen for your skin, this oil-free instant lift treatment plumps, firms, and fills your skin. Oxygen in, wrinkles out. A scientific breakthrough, this patent-pending delivery system produces immediate and long-term results. DermalQuench Liquid Lift infuses the skin with three powerful ingredients in the advanced hydrafill complex. Wrinkle-relaxing PFC-oxygen carriers draw and lock in oxygen with an oxygen magnet and relax facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften. Deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid provides fast-penetrating, long-lasting moisture to improve the look of elasticity, firmness, and texture of skin. Radiance-boosting botanical extracts instantly create a healthy-looking glow to reveal a more youthful complexion. This at-home version of Kate Somerville's most sought-after facial treatment produces results so amazing, people may even think that you've had work done. With a potent combination of wrinkle-relaxing perfluorocarbons (PFCs), hyaluronic acid, oxygen, and antioxidants, this antiager reduces the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles for skin that looks smoother, tighter, and firmer. The nozzle is super easy to use: after a few uses, you won't know how you ever functioned without pressurized delivery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on an independent clinical study: After just 1 use: - 130% increase in skin moisture After 2 weeks: - 83% of women reported that their lines appeared dramatically smoother and softer - 90% of women reported an improvement in their skin's appearance overall - 96% of women reported that their skin appeared smooth - 90% of women reported that it significantly improved skin's overall appearance - 83% of women reported a significant improvement in skin radiance - 90% of women reported significant improvement of the skin's overall health see more...

Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
This products biggest downfall for me is price point. It’s expensive but it does do its job. It gives my skin an amazing plumping effect while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. It never breaks me out either which is always a plus. If you can afford it I definitely recommend.
Randi K.
New York City
I bought this product at a Nordstrom beauty event after meeting with a rep from the brand. She took a look at my skin and used a pro facial machine meant to put moisture into your skin. She could not believe how quickly my skin sucked up moisture from the pro machine and still looked dry. She then told me this product was basically a cab version of the pro machine. I keep this on my bathroom vanity at all times and use it whenever my skin is feeling ultra dry. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it for anyone that has extremely dry skin like I do.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Thandar V.
San Diego
I am in love with Kate Somerville products because they always deliver! I apply this serum every other day at night to keep my skin feeling fresh and healthy. They always say it's best to start using anti aging products young to keep your skin looking young!
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
I don’t have particularly sensitive skin but find this to be pretty drying, I don’t notice I give different in wrinkles or skin tone but do see that my skin is irritated. It’s also quite expensive. I do like other Kate Somerville products though.
Soraya A.
Love using all types of anti gaining products, but again, my skin breaks out easily when I change up my skincare routine. My girlfriend gave me this product to try and I am loving how smooth it makes my face feel- so plump and even!
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
 Love love love this product.  Helps dry skin retain moisture throughout the day.  I always keep an extra plus the travel size on hand.  I have used this about 6 months and don't like to be without it.  It is on the pricey side but lasts quite awhile. Great!
Raina L.
Sarasota, FL
I would say this is a good product! I would most definitely buy again and I would say that the price is definitely worth what you are getting. Would definitely recommend if this is your first time tying it!
Jessica  H.
Redwood City, CA
Love Kate Summerville products, and this one is no exception. It’s gentle, yet effective. Beautiful packaging. It’s not the cheapest product, but it’s also not the most expensive. Will continue to purchase.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Not for me, and I hate to say that. I love Kate Somerville Exfolikate and her moisturizer. This however, the dispenser is awkward and ‘blasts’ the product into the skin. After using it, my face broke out in acne all over my cheeks and jawline. There is something in here my skin did not like, and had I purchased the full-size product, I would have returned it for full-size refund.