Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY KAT VON D #10 in Lipstick

THE life-proof lipstick that will not wear off! Yes, you can eat, drink, make up, break up and mouth-off knowing your lips are gonna stay flawless through it all!

In 43 to-die-for shades, this creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish. Along with 24-hour wear and high-pigment color, the next-generation formula is packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. All-day wear has never felt so comfortable!

Live happily Everlasting!

Buy on Sephora
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Amanda G.
Review for: K-DUB more...
Today I am going to be reviewing a liquid lipstick brand that I am excited to have tried: @katvondbeauty everlasting lipstick! I have always heard and read great reviews about this liquid lipstick but had never tried it before. This lipstick is is advertised as a long-wear, creamy, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Additionally, this lipstick is formulated with vitamin E and sunflower seed so that It remains comfortable and hydrating. I received this lipstick in my Sephora gimme bold lips kit. The shade is a beautiful pink based lilac color called k dub (swipe left for swatches with and without flash) This formulation was evenly and highly pigmented. I would not normally choose or wear this color but I am so glad that I did wear it. I received so many compliments from both colleagues and several professors on the day when I wore this. This lipstick was one of the best and longest lasting matte liquid lipsticks I have ever used. It lasted me throughout my breakfast shake and lunch with minimal wear and tear. It also lasted through some quick kisses with minimal transfer. Additionally this lipstick is very light and comfortable to wear. I personally did not find the formulation to be drying. The packaging for this is quite beautiful with the silver foil rose and leaves pattern on the topper of the tube. Overall, I would give this lipstick in the shade #kdub a 5.0/5.0. It lived up to all of its claims and thoroughly impressed me with its highly pigmented, light and long lasting formulation.
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: MISS ARGENTINA more...
am absolutely obsessed with liquid lipsticks. I've tried many and been impressed with few. When I wanted a vampy shade that would last forever, I bought Vampira. DO NOT GET THIS SHADE! There must be something very wrong with the formula or batch of this shade because it would not set on me at all. I applied it very carefully to dry lips and in thin layers. The second I took a drink of water it became lip liner. I was thoroughly unimpressed. Instead of simply returning it and washing my hands of this line completely, I decided to get a different shade. I did notice some Youtube reviewers say that this shade had to be babied a bit more than the others. I got Nosferatu to try the second time around. It is honestly incredible. It sets withing minutes and stays put all day. I've been wearing it for about 9 hours and it is just starting to come off. The color is incredible. It is super pigmented, so only one thin coat is really necessary but it layers well. I have naturally dry lips and still felt comfortable wearing this product all day. I did not use a lip primer or liner to apply this product. Now I want the whole collection - EXCEPT VAMPIRA! Buy that shade at your own risk. If you get Vampira and it acts like mine did, please give this line another chance. It truly is wonderful. I LOVE THIS
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
Lolita! I'm surprised I never left a review on this product, especially because it's my go-to. I own about 4 of KVD's liquid lipsticks, all in Lolita. I carry one with me almost always. When I first started wearing it, all my friends and family told me I looked great with it. They noticed it more because I rarely wore lip sticks. It's easy to apply, with a great formula. It doesn't make your lips dry, and when applying, it's extremely soft and creamy. KVD's liquid lipsticks also work well as mixers. Not drink mixers, but lipstick/lipgloss mixers! I got a vibrant pink KVD liquid lipstick and knew I would never wear that color alone- I have tan skin, vibrant colors don't look good on me. My friend told me to mix it with Lolita and it mixed beautifully, especially cause its the same formula! I also mixed it with a pink sephora liquid lipstick for a night time - not too dark - look. Everyone asks me what I wear when I mix it, so KVD's Lolita works beautifully alone, as well as with other colors.

It exceeded my expectations. $20 for this is a great deal. It lasts 4-6 hours on my lips, shorter if you're drinking/eating & I bought mine from Sephora.
Picture: Wearing Lolita mixed with a pink Sephora lipstick
Krystal P.
Owasso, OK
Review for: MOTHER - DUSTY MAUVE PINK, BAUHAU5 - DEEP RASPBERRY, LOVECRAFT, SUSPERIA - BRIGHT LAVENDER more...
Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick is one of my favorite lipstick formulas. Lovecraft and Mother are my two favorite colors! They are BEAUTIFUL! And they last basically all day. Which says a lot because I am a dental assistant and wear a mask the majority of the work day! They are true to the color you see in the tube when put on my lips. And non drying! But I do use the Colourpop Lippie primer under them!

'Why didn't she give it 5 stars then?' You must be thinking. Let me tell you why.
Bauhau5. This color, although beautiful, bleeds like I'm a vampire by night. I've tried everything! Primer, lip liner, ect.. and I can't get it to quit bleeding! So I had to return it. Sadly!
But Mother and Lovecraft are highly recommended! I have Susperia as well, and although pretty I have a hard time doing eye looks to go well with it!
In these pictures I am wearing Lovecraft ( pic with the purple shirt) and Mother (pic with the weird close up of my face)
Alejandra C.
Review for: VAMPIRA - DEEP REDDISH BURGUNDY more...
The Kat Von D brand has ONE of my top favorite Liquid Lipstick formulas. I personally own a good amount of the colors in the collection but I choose to review this particular shade Vampira because that was my first Liquid Lipstick shade from Kat Von D. The formula for these liquid lipsticks I find apply nicely on the lips and is a great liquid consistency. The doe foot applicator works great and is a good size to line the Cupid's bow and create sharp outlines. The lipstick does a great job on staying on the lips and has minimal transfer. It does however wear off in the inner parts of the lips through out the day with drink and food. The upside to that is that you don't have to take off the entire lip and redo the entire thing, simply layer more of the liquid lipstick with no fear of it crumbling and looking thick. I personally like to keep an eye out when the line comes out with sets of the deluxe sizes. It makes it easy to keep the shade your wearing with you and keeps from being able to use the entire tube without it getting old. I gave it 4 stars because I wish the price was a bit less. Other than that this is a great Liquid Lipstick and recommend you try it out.
Megan S.
Fresno, CA
Kat Von D cosmetics is 1 of my favorite beauty brands, so naturally when she launched her Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick I jumped to buy them! I have to say this was a HUGE disappointment! I really really wanted to love this but I can’t. Firstly my lips felt super dry right after I had applied it, so I tried using a primer or balm before, but then didn’t dry smooth or matte. Second for me this was not long wearing, and the longer I wore it my lips would feel even more dry, on top of the product feathering with out eating, drinking or touching my lips. I love the colors that she has but I have not bought another 1, and sadly don’t use the 1 I have. I also found that the more I would apply or take the wand out the product would dry and crumble at the edge of the vial. In short this formula is awful, at least for me. I don’t know if she’s changed her formulation in the past year or so, but honestly I’m not anxious to buy or try another lipstick from this series.
☁ E.
West Orange, NJ
Review for: WOOLF, DAGGER, EXORCISM - RIPE BLACKBERRY, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY, VAMPIRA - DEEP REDDISH BURGUNDY, JEFFREE - HOT PINK, LOVECRAFT, PLATH, WITCHES - PITCH BLACK, UNDERAGE RED - BRIGHT CRIMSON more...
One of my favorite lipsticks! Quite pricey but worth it. Where do I even start?
First, you need to make sure you exfoliate your lips very well. The lipstick with attaching itself to any dry patches and give you hell. So exfoliate! Then make sure you use a really good lip balm. With these kinds of lipsticks, you really need a balm that soaks into the skin rather quickly. After that rub off the residue. If your lips are oily or wet while applying this product, it can lead to patchy color and it won't dry down completely, leaving a rather slathery mess. When applying, choose to do a thin layer. the thicker the layer, the more uneven the product will be. Also, make sure not to rub your lips together. Very tricky formula.

I know it seems like a hassle, but once you do all this, the payoff is just amazing. It won't leave your lips and the color won't fade or budge.
Latisha S.
I absolutely LOVE Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick it stays on all day! I am always on the go because I have 4 little ones and this lipstick helps me relax by not having to do touch ups. That being said, it is also very drying compared to other liquid lips I've tried. Sometimes it gets crumbly but I believe that is caused by applying too much.

Shades: Vampira & Project Chimps
Mar Y.
Review for: LOVECRAFT more...
Packaging: I love the packaging. It’s very sleek and slim. The wand is longer than average and the doe foot applicator is small and easy to use to apply the lipstick.

Formula: It’s my first time purchasing this lipstick and I got the color Love craft. Love craft is a beautiful dusty rose color, perfect matte nude for those who have light to medium skin color with yellow undertones. The problem I have with this lipstick is the formula. It is very tacky when I first used it. My lips stick to each other when they touch. Maybe the formula is like this for only love craft, I’m not sure. After wearing it a couple of times, it’s not as tacky.

Wear test: color starts to fade, flake, and white film starts to build up after an hour or so.

I do not recommend to buy this product based on my experience with this lipstick. Save your time with this and try other brands.
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
I own witches, lolita, ludwig, and bauhau5. Witches fades on me throughout the day but I am not too bummed because this is a less tham occasional color. Lolita is perfect; a shade up from my lips but it covers the unevenness of them and makes them look nice and plush. Ludwig is too light for my tan skin tone but i occasionally wear it with a light foundation on wintery nights. Finally, Bauhau5 is suck a beautiful violet, berry color for a night out at the mall but it is just as satisfying on the lips as lolita. I actually love these! The applicator is a bit unusual for me since its so long and i am used to the others being short. Its a bit lole taking a pencil to your lips, its just weird for me but it's not a big deal for me. Over all, I recommend the cult favorite Lolita and I personally recommend bauhau5.
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Nicole H.
Lexington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.