BY JULEP

What it is: A lightweight primer that creates a smooth, even canvas for makeup that lasts all day as it absorbs excess oil without leaving the skin feeling dry. What it does: It's formulated with 18 fruit and plant extracts which provide long-term nourishing benefits, while mattifying agents minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections. Research results: In a consumer study of 21 women after one use:- 100% said it blurred imperfections and the appearance of pores- 100% said makeup stayed on for eight or more hours- 85% said the primer prevented their makeup from creasing. How to use: Apply a pea-sized amount evenly over clean skin with your fingers. Wait a few seconds before applying makeup, or wear alone. It can be used daily. Style Name: Julep Black Canvas Mattifying Primer. Style Number: 5539242. Available in stores.

• Did anybody else notice that the name on the tube and the name In...3 Answers
  • i see no reviews is it good ?3 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hannah T.
clear lake
This product is good. I have oily skin. When I use this my skin doesn’t get oily too quickly. I find when you compare this to the Makeup Forever one, the julep primer seems more hydrating yet mattifying while Makeup forever is a lot more drying. I find my foundations (liquid and stick) to blend just fine on top of this julep product.
Laura S.
Dayton
This was literally one of the first primers I ever tried. It came in my Julep box and I was so confused by what to do with it. Once I figured it out and was able to correctly use the product, it was really nice. It has a velvety texture to it and it made my skin feel very soft. It definitely helped with my make up application.
Rebecca c.
Poinciana
I have heard this primer is great for combination skin, which is what I have. I'd love to give it a try and see for myself. I'm interested to see if it works as well as I hear. The price seems reasonable as well which is great!
Kelsey K.
This primer has a very light feel to it, almost lighter than air. Makeup goes on smoothly and performs way better for way longer after using this primer. I got a smaller size in Julep’s Maven box and it lasted me almost a year!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I used julep products back when they were a subscription service only...this product is great and definitely hides pores and holds up for long days. It’s so smooth, a bit thick, but creamy. Definitely recommend.
Alyssa S.
Knightstown
My skin is not oily, but this is an absolutely great primer anyway. It left my skin a beautiful finish all day long and it wore so gracefully. I wouldn’t recommend if you have extremely oily skin, but anything else.
Alexis M.
Shade , OH
I have oily skin and I love this primer, it leaves my skin looking great and not oily all day. It fills in my fine lines and pores and just makes my makeup look flawless
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really enjoy using primers more these days and this primer is no exception. It does a great job of making your skin have a matte appearance so that way your makeup goes on nice and even
Melissa B.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I have really dry skin , so this product works great with my skin , it’s very moisturizing and easy to apply. It’s my favorite product to go to.
Sara M.
Bridgewater, NJ
Eu nunca experimentei esse produto, mas li alguns comentários e parece realmente ser muito bom! Então vou comprar pra experimentar !
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Did anybody else notice that the name on the tube and the name Influenster put for this product don’t match.....?
Hanane k.
i see no reviews is it good ?
Melissa S.
I love other Julep products. If anyone has tried this yet (no reviews currently posted) does it really keep the face matte?
Ashley A.
Raymore
What does a mattifying primer do?
Emma P.
Is it good for all skin types?