BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #10 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Johnson's® Cotton Swabs Pure Cotton Value Pack.
Our 100% pure, high quality cotton has just the right combination of softness and strength.
Cotton®.
Johnson & Johnson.
525 count. see more...

• How good are they for makeup clean up25 Answers
  • Is it true that the cotton builds up in your ear if you use them ...19 Answers
  • Are these as good as the QTIP brand?4 Answers
Nieves G.
These cotton swabs are so universal. I use them in a daily basis and even like they seem to last along time. They're nothing special but they are very useful and much needed. I use for ears, clean cuts, and for my face mask when I only need to put on spots. Definitely a must need around the house.
Sebastian D.
These are so universal, it's crazy! You can use them for literally anything! They have so many different ways of using, to clean ears, for makeup, for arts and crafts, they all come out satisfying. I will be buying again in the future!
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
A great product from a trusted company been an American Classic for years affordable and easily found in almost all of the country they are gently enough to use on baby highly recommend this product !
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Son de buena calidad y no hay problema de que te quede el algodón dentro de los oídos son seguros y también lo uso para corregir algún desastre que suceda al delinearme los ojos o colocar rímel en mis pestañas.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
My kids use these. They are amazing, safe, soft. They are found in any convenient store. They are affordable. Johnsons is a good brand to have in anything for your kids!!
Diana L.
Devine, TX
These cotton swabs are perfect to clean baby's ears, since babies have sensitive skin, you always want to choose the best option and I think this product is the one, because they are really soft and that help with their delicate skin
Emilee L.
Beaver Dam, KY
These are my favorite for babies. My little boy sits so still with them! They are super easy to use and very effective.......... nothing compares to this brand I will never use anything else!!!!!!!!!!!
Leslie W.
Brooklyn, NY
These definitely get the job done. They have multiple uses, and I usually keep a package around the house. They are inexpensive and useful. Just be aware that the cotton frays pretty easily, however.
Jaimi R.
Owosso, MI
I have tried on several occasions to use the off brand cheaper q tips which I use for a variety of things such as applying make-up, cleaning both mine and my dogs ears, removing nail polish, etc. The Johnson's swabs have a sturdy center that doesn't break and bend while you are attempting to utilize them. Also the cotton is thick and absorbent which is a must when you are cleaning out your dogs ears. I never buy any other brand of q tips now. I am a loyal customer and user.
Allie M.
Do the swabs fall apart easily if using face cleaner on them?
Victoria T.
Tipton, CA
How good are they for makeup clean up
Paige A.
Is this product better than Q-tips brand
Victoria T.
Tipton, CA
When wet can you feel the little stick through the cotton
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Is it true that the cotton builds up in your ear if you use them a lot?