BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Revolutionary heat-activated formula wraps each strand to seal in longer-lasting straightness for up to 3 days* without weighing hair down. Formula, infused with Keratin, protects against heat damage and blocks frizz making hair glossy, smooth, and swinging with body. *or until your next shampoo if less than 3 days.

John Frieda Frizz Ease® 3-Day Straight™ Flat Iron Spray
  • "I'm biracial so I have curly hair and whenever I straighten my hair I always get little waves in it when I wake up the next day, which means I have to waste the time I have getting ready going back over the hair I wish was easier to straighten." in 26 reviews
  • "She has thin curly frizzy hair and she used this and it looked great even 3 days after she put this product in and straightened her hair." in 16 reviews
  • "(Of course after 20 minutes of blow drying and over an hour of straightening) but I am on day 6 and it still looks fantastic. " in 13 reviews
  • "I received the John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and have used it several times." in 11 reviews
  • "I received the John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and have used it several times." in 9 reviews
I have such frizzy hair, I've had it chemically straightened 3 times yet my curls are too strong and curl straight away! I literally swear by this stuff for long lasting straightness, only ever apply to damp hair otherwise your hair will be sticky, and blow dry/straighten as normal, my hair will stay relatively straight (I still have to tidy it in the morning!) until obviously the next wash! Brilliant stuff!
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW! TALK ABOUT STRAIGHT HAIR FOR DAYS. MY HAIR IS LONG DOWN TO MY BOOTY... SO I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE #HOLYGRAIL OF HAIR PRODUCTS. I FOUND JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE COLLECTION. PROTECTION FOR MY HAIR WHILE I USE THE FLAT IRON. I NORMALLY FRIZZ UP AT THE NAP OF MY HEAD, BUT WHEN I USE THIS BEAUTY MY HAIR IS GORGEOUSLY SLICK. 👍😉👍
@influenster @johnfrieda #contest #review
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is wavy and gets huge and spongy with humidity, but this product is AMAZING. I would totally swear by it. Love the smell and it leaves my hair completely straight. And I think it's really honest, about three days without washing is how long it lasts. I first bought this in Europe, so I thought it was a little pricey (more than 11€), but it's totally worth it.
Fatima E.
I tried this straightening spray in the hopes that I don't have to flat iron my hair every single day. It does make my hair straight but I don't like the smell and I am not really a fan of how my hair feels after I straighten it. However it does keep hair straight until my next wash, it's not my favorites spray so I will be on the lookout for something else!
Addison L.
Amazing amazing amazing!!!
My hair is kinda wavy and frizzy! I spray this on my hair while it is still wet and continue like normal to style my hair and it works wonders!! A little spray of this does go along way! Everyone should give this a try and give their straightener a break for a while!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
It is very frustrating to detangle hair of you have this product on. I suggest to follow the directions and put on DAMP hair. It's sticky and is hard to detangle after its on your hair. But at the end it does its job and leaves hair straight, it does in fact keep it straight. It smells good!!
Elizabeth F.
Centerville, OH
I liked this product for the most part. It definitely left my hair straight and silky smooth but by the third day it was sort of lifeless. Aside from that it did a great job keeping away the frizz. Since I have curly hair I can say that it worked and I would more than likely buy again.
Stephanie M.
I love John Frida Frizz Ease! On those really hott summer days I use John Frida Frizz Ease and it stops my hair from drizzling up. It leaves a nice shine and my hair still feels soft. I have thick full dry hair. So I need all that I can get. I use other frizz ease products as well.
Ashley K.
Niangua, MO
I have yet to find a good product to help my hair, I have very dry, very frizzy, coarse hair and this product seemed to actually dry it out even worse and smelled terrible. I thought the price was pretty high as it was and was not at all satisfied with the results.
Amanda C.
Phoenix, AZ
Works well when straightening my hair, you have to make sure to spray it on damp hair before using a flat iron. I don't keep it in for 3 days, two days Tops! My hair is normally frizzy and on the wavy side. It helps tame my fly aways! Price is good for the money!
Allison P.
Minneola, FL
Can i apply this near my roots?
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this protect your hair from heat also?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
I have naturally curly hair, and I like to apply product on my hair after showering. When is the best time to use this do you find?
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
How well does this work for everyone who has used it? I have very thick hair and its frizzy after washing. Been thinking about trying this to help.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help because i have thick hair and frizz hair and i want something to help it?