BY JASON

Pure, Natural & Organic Natural Ingredients No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates.  Enriched with Pro-Vitamins and Soothing Botanicals.  Say Goodbye to Dry, Flaky, Itchy Scalp Tea Tree Scalp Normalizing Shampoo gently, effectively eliminates excessive dead cells and dandruff to gradually normalize the scalp.  Australian Tea Tree Oil, known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungicidal properties, is combined with selected botanicals and protein to purify and fortify hair follicles.  Leaves hair soft, adds volume, luster and manageability.  Helps keep hair cleaner and shinier longer. No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates. see more...

• Does this dry out hair/scalp and would you recommend this shampoo...1 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I have been on a frantic search for a shampoo...2 Answers
  • Can this shampoo help with my dry scalp?2 Answers
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
I have psoriasis on my scalp and typical dandruff shampoo doesn't work. I picked this up because I heard tea tree works well. The smell is nice and the lather is alright. However I find it doesn't help much with balancing the scalp as it claims and leaves my hair with a weird coating.
Christina D.
south portland, maine
I love this shampoo! It deep cleans so well without stripping my scalp bare. Less harsh ingredients mean a gentler clean. Also it smells absolutely amazing, which is a plus. This isn’t my every day shampoo, but when I really need to get in there and clean, it’s my go to.
Ivana M.
Columbus, OH
I have scalp psoriasis and this is one of the few shampoos that calms it down. The only reason I took off a star is because it can be a tad drying. Nothing a good conditioner can't fix.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
My 10 year old daughter has struggled with a dry scalp and dandruff. We've tried Head & Shoulders, Selsun Blue and OGX tea tree shampoo. We've had the best results with this Jason Tea Tree Scalp shampoo. I've tried the shampoo a couple of times and it doesn't lather very well. However, it seems to be working for my daughter.
Morgan J.
I think this product works very well for what it says it does. It feels more like a treatment product than a satisfying cleansing product. The tea tree scent makes it feel very medicine-like and I always feel the need to go over with another shampoo to mask the scent as I dislike it that much unfortunately.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product is seriously my go to when it comes to dry and itchy scalp issues. Luckily I don't get dry scalp regularly, but sometimes it can be so tenacious and JASON's tea tree treatment shampoo very effectively does what it's supposed to. Not only that but it always smells so yummy.
Rosa yuneli C.
Arizona City, AZ
I have really sensitive scalp and this shampoo is amazing is really refreshing but if I use it everyday it dryers my scalp, I recommend using it no more than 3 times per week. Best for oily scalp
Mindy W.
Columbus, OH
This is good for a shampoo if you need tea tree oil for scalp issues, but I don’t like the way my hair feels when I use it. Leaves my hair feeling rough and stripped yet I still have a ton of buildup after.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I have horrible dandruff and this really really helped, it does not have a nice scent but is long ladting it beats all the other dandruff shampoos best for dry scalp!!yes i wuld buy it again
Kristen B.
Plain City , OH
I really like this shampoo. I bought it before a lice outbreak happened in my classroom and was pleasantly surprised to find out that live don't like tea tree oil! It doesn't make a big lather, but I've come to understand that isn't always the best for your hair if shampoos do that. I found this at my local grocery store and it was a decent price. I feel like my hair is clean when I use it.
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
I am wondering if people found this shampoo drying to their hair? I have recently noticed that I have started getting dandruff and have heard tea tree shampoos helping but look for one that will not dry out the rest of my hair...
Rachel H.
Where is this sold? I have been on a frantic search for a shampoo that won't make me itchy!
Berenice A.
Katy, TX
Can this shampoo help with my dry scalp?
Ashley S.
Elgin , IL
I have psoriasis on my scalp and have recently purchased this product to try to improve my current condition. Has anyone had positive improvements with psoriasis from using this product?
Cristin M.
Lusby , MD
Soes this dry out curly hair?