BY IT COSMETICS

Celebration Foundation Illumination - Why did IT Cosmetics create this product: To introduce women to the next revolution within the Celebration Foundation franchise. They wanted to give you the ability to create a flawless, illuminized finish, all in less than 30 seconds! What is it: Celebration Foundation Illumination is the next generation of IT Cosmetics Full Coverage Anti-Aging Foundation. It's truly 30 seconds to full coverage and illumination to your skin! Who is it for: This product is for anyone who wants full coverage flawless radiance in less than 30 seconds! Anyone who wants a lit-from-within glow without the use of glitter or shimmer! Why is it different: This Illuminating formula features the same good for you, skin loving ingredients you have come to know and love with original Celebration Foundation, such as hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, anti-oxidants and Drops of Light Technology, just to name a few, but with the added element of Illumination to add a subtle touch of radiance to your skin. Skin-enhancing formula means less is more to achieve your desired level of buildable coverage. Talc free, paraben free, sodium lauryl sulfate free, mineral oil free, petrolatum free, synthetic fragrance free, phthalates free, cruelty free. Click Here to find your perfect IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination shade! - Celebration Foundation Illumination

Buy on ULTA
Jessica R.
Im 24 and have tried many many many foundations. Some made me look orange in pictures which was awful. My mom introduced me to this it cosmetics fondation and OMG it changed my life! (Well how i wear makeup lol) its pricey but so worth it! Very light weight on your face, so smooth, no clumps, does not cake your face. Covers ALL my flaws dsrk circles, tiny bumps. I looked amazing and feels great too! No oils nothing lile the other brands!! I always recommend this to family and friends. Great product to invest in. You wont be disappointed 😊
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I love it cosmetics and use a lot of their products. I’m using now It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF50+ but when this came out I was intrigued to try it due to the illumination factor it claimed. The first week I used it I liked it it was okay, but not like the airbrush perfecting powder. I found the illumination part of it could sometimes make your skin look sparkly not it a good way. I still use it from time to time but I prefer the other powder better.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
I have to say this is quite good as far as full coverage powders/powder foundations go. It actually was my only GO TO powder a few years back when I really wanted a full coverage look. It hides flaws very well and if you use it over a liquid foundation you get 100% coverage. It doesn't crease or look cakey. It has a decent wear time before touch ups, on me it was about 6 hours. However over the past few years I have devloped dehydrated skin under my eyes and so I choose to go with lighter products and very little powder these days. But I will say if you wanna cake and bake your face and get a velvet finish, this is your product!
Amanda G.
Sykesville
I love the coverage of this foundation. I use this as a powder on top of my foundation. Sometimes I feel like it will make my makeup look cakey even with a tiny bit applied and buffed in my skin. It is kind of expensive but you get a good amount of product. Really does make you look illuminated with out the sparkle. I gave it 3 stars because in pictures there is flashback, because of the spf.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is my holy grail , it doesn’t feel like your wearing a powder , it’s so healthy for your skin so many great ingredients covers up everything, and match’s my skin tone perfectly , I’ve been using this for 4 years now and it gives a little illumination to it so amazing so affordable , I would highly recommend this product
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I'm not usually a fan of powder foundations but I've made an exception for this one! I don't actually use it as a foundation but rather to set my foundation when it's looking a bit too matte. Not only does it help to keep my foundation in place longer but it gives my skin a healthy glow without being shiny.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I’ve been using this it Cosmetics powder foundation for years so I’m not sure why it’s under new maybe they added colors but it’s great I use it to add a little extra coverage to my foundation while setting it it has a nice illumination to it but nothing that is unflattering I highly recommend
Heather W.
['amsterdam', ''], NY
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I was shocked how full coverage this powder can give! It shockingly doesn't look powdery on the skin as well it almost looks like it was a creamy formulation. It gives a soft settle glow to the skin as well. Perfect for that full coverage but don't want to feel like your wearing makeup person.
Anna H.
It Cosmetics hands down has the best foundations and Celebration Foundation with Illumination is everything you want and more. It is full coverage like the original with a kick because it adds a glow to your skin without any glitter. It is hides all imperfections with ease. I love it!
Rochelle A.
Chandler, AZ
Full coverage without the dry fake look. This powder is so soft and if your running out the door quickly you can throw it on without anything underneath and it stays!! I have Rosacea so his works awesome to cover that without irritation ❤️❤️
Jessie P.
Petite-Lamèque, NB
Do you apply powder fondation whit a sponge are a brush?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this at ulta
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it make your makeup cakey?
Freya R.
srockport
I have never tried it cosmetics is it good?
Rea T.
Is it good over liquid foundation?