BY INSTYLE #16 in Magazines & Newspapers

• tennis shoes or flats when shopping at the mall ?4 Answers
  • What do you like best about this magazine?7 Answers
  • What type of woman does it represent?7 Answers
InStyle
  • "I may buy this magazine to look at for fashion ideas or to see what is trending but I have never seen anything in this magazine that I went and bought in the real world. " in 5 reviews
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Very thick magazine that feels tedious to flip through. I no longer receive a subscription because I just wasn't reading it any longer. If you are really into fashion and are 16-20 or older, this magazine would be good for you. They have expensive clothes and inexpensive clothes, as well as makeup and hair sections.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I get a lot of my fashion tips from this magazine. This magazine and a couple others are responsible for my fashion today. Before I started reading these I didn't have a clue about fashion.
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I loved reading this magazine. It always has great tips and tricks that are very useful. I love that it covers so many different topics! Always get the subscription, it is much cheaper than buying it month after month at the magazine stand. Over, its a great magazine!
Meg B.
This magazine is one of my favorites to read for styling, beauty, clothing tips. I love to read this magazine to know the latest trends, especially in fashion! The only downside I have is how big these magazines are sometimes. I wish they weren't as thick because it just makes me not as interested to read such a very long magazine. I want them to be quick enough reads to draw my attention
Wendy G.
Alex City, AL
Love this magazine. It always has the latest on fashion, the newest perfumes always available to smell before purchase, all the newest go to designs a fashionista could want to explore..
Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
It’s fine. I get my subscription for free and I usually just like to see how the photos are shot. I only read the articles briefly but at least the adds and what not are nice.
Brianna S.
More pictures than articles usually which I don’t mind at all. I love looking at fashion and editorial makeup rather than reading through articles that don’t apply to me. Beautiful layout and entertaining to flip through
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I recently started subscribing to  InStyle because I received a year free from PINCHme. This magazine is great for showing all the latest fashion trends and beauty tips. I read it every month. I love looking at all the beautiful pictures of the beautiful outfits but I wouldn't go out and buy any of the fashion looks I've seen in this magazine.
Nicole L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of my absolute favourite fashion and trend magazine. I love finding out about new trends/beauty items that are coming out and where I can buy/order specific items that I find in there. However I do wish that some lower priced items were included as not everyone wants to spend $400 and upwards on shoes and purses.
Melodie S.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is one of my fave fashion/style magazines.  I should probably sign up for a subscription since I buy them every month.  The only problem I face is that sometimes I forget that I've already brought one for the month and buy another one.

Whenever I can't seem to get my creative juices following I hit up past issues for ideas.  I also like reviewing what's coming down the fashion pipeline for the upcoming season.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What do you like best about this magazine?
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
What type of woman does it represent?
Aila J.
tennis shoes or flats when shopping at the mall ?
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Is this also available to watch other than the magazine?