Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.see more...
Top Questions See all 854 Q&A
- "It is a great way to stay connected and it doesn't have to be overbearing with too much information out there like some people have with facebook." in 1242 reviews
- "After I joined influenster I started working on being more influential on social media which meant getting on more networks than just Facebook." in 1242 reviews
- "I love that I can use it to share photos with friends and family as well as show my artistic side when I am feeling creative." in 506 reviews
- "Instagram is great to share pictures but the only problem is the fact that many times there is random advertising on accounts and the nudity is pretty high but I just report it when I randomly come across it." in 460 reviews
- "It is so much fun to see what your friends are posting for every day pictures, and it is even more fun looking to see what other people are posting." in 320 reviews
Instagram runs smoothly and never shuts down on me. Some apps on my ipod just close for no reason. There are a lot of fake accounts on it though. Like gain follower accounts and they constantly follow me. I block every single on that does but it can get annoying. Another thing I dislike about the app is that they have so many ads. Scrolling threw my feed I hate seeing so many ads.
Otherwise the app is my favorite by far. I love the filters and also going live on Instagram is fun. I recommend this app to anyone who likes to post pictures. That is what the app is all about. Also I like how you can use hashtags so then people can find pictures that have to do with the subject they type in.
I find that Instagram stories DO take a bit longer to load than Snapchat stories. I think that is one negative I can mention for this platform.
I love how the app is always improving and adding on new features. They are always of ahead of the game with new features leaving other social media sites/apps to try and catch up.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos