BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

• Is IKEA durable for makeup storage ?4 Answers
  • Anyone knows how to make those delicious meatballs at home?8 Answers
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely love Ikea! I love the vibe of the store and the employees. There is always affordable furnitures and knick knacks. The restaurant is yummy. Also the store is very family friendly. They have family restrooms and changing tables which makes it easier to bring the kids. They also have kids play area where the older kids go in the daycare for like an hour or so to play and watch movies. It gives me some quiet time and moment to shop with the kids. Its totally free too. This store is huge in my area in Tampa, Fl location. You definitely have to wear comfortable shoes or know how to get in and out or you might get lost lol I like that they have loaders to help you put your large items in your car and tie it down. Ive never had any complaints for this store besides some of the items from the kitchen section being flimsy or breaking too easily. This is my happy place to shop with peace.
Kara B.
IKEA carries a wide variety of furniture and home decor. I purchased a tv stand and a desk online from their Brusali series which were very affordable. Assembly was extremely simple. My only complaint was that I never received a shipping or tracking notice and when I contacted customer service nobody seemed to be able to give me a direct answer. When I did receive a shipping email, it stated my order was shipping to the United Kingdom despite my account order stating it was being delivered to the United States (which is where I live). I contacted customer service again to verify that my order was in fact NOT shipping internationally and I never received a response back. I did get my furniture but I would have preferred to be in the loop. I would still shop at their store but most likely will be doing so in person from now on.
Caroline P.
I love going to IKEA. I have always enjoyed walking around the store and looking at the beautifully designed rooms. I have gotten so many ideas based on their tasteful interior design skills. My one complaint about IKEA is that their prices are not very consistent. Some items are very reasonably priced and others are outrageously prices without any difference in quality what so ever.
My latest purchase was a set of 2 bed side tables. I am pretty sure I paid less than $60 for both tables which is such a steal.
I was looking at a ceiling lamp at IKEA the other day and it was over $200!!! The lamp body is made out of plastic. I am not sure how their pricing model works but it doesn't make any sense to me. I still love going there though. It's truly an inspiring fun place to shop.
Bridget B.
I absolutely love Ikea the reason for the three star review is because I do not like how the stores are set up to where you have to walk through every section in order to get to the checkout. I have very bad social anxiety and the store is overwhelming for me. I like to be able to go online order where I want and then be able to pick it up at the store or to be able to go on the store go in go to the area I want and then be able to leave. Side from my anxiety it is time management issue. Having to take the kids his extremely hard and it is an all-day process. I have never had an issue with any of their products I have a wardrobe and a vanity from there that I love!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I just love IKEA. We get compliments on our entertainment center ALL the time. And their things are usually a great price and with a little DIY can be repurposed or redone to really give you a custom style! In my son's nursery I repainted his storage cubes from Ikea to look more rustic (rather than just the dark laminate.) And the hat boxes on top were also from IKEA and great functional but adorable storage (we keep binkies in the top one and care supplies like pain relief and children's medicine in the bigger one.) We also used the ADORABLE utility cart as our diaper caddy. We keep diapers, wipes, burp rags, and other diaper supplies in there and it looks awesome while being so functional. We also repainted these super simple and cheap book shelves for a little nook in his room for just a touch of color on the white walls of our apartment.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I pretty much bought my whole house here lol :) I love Ikea, I love going in there, and most of the food is super good :) a trip to Ikea is better than going to Disney these days! Things are pretty easy to build and the instructions are always clear. I never had any issues with anything I bought from Ikea and everything has lasted me for years! I usually don't get the cheapest options, I always look at the quality before I buy. Most things at Ikea are amazing quality for way cheaper than other furniture stores. I also love DIY activities and you can definitely customize/revamp things you buy here!!
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Ikea is definitely my happy place! They have such a huge range of products that it can literally be THE ONLY place I need to shop at.. The furniture items that I have bought from Ikea have all been great quality and sturdy, easy to assemble and look super sleek and expensive (without being expensive). I honestly have ZERO complaints about them.

The only thing that I think I'd like to see different is when I'm at the store. Being disabled, it's literally impossible for me to walk through the building and the location nearest to me has very few wheelchairs available for customers to use. If I'm lucky enough to find one, it's disappointing that they aren't electric, like you would find in virtually any other store. That makes it difficult to shop when my fiancé needs to push me around instead of a shopping cart. Other than that, I'm very happy with Ikea - well actually, I'd love to see more locations so I could go there more often.. lol.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
Save yourself time. I went to IKEA and purchased $2500 worth of furniture on 12/28 and set up delivery for 1/2 for my new apartment, 11-3. The delivery service called me the day prior and I confirmed. I called IKEA on the day of to confirm it as well, they reached out to XPO the third party delivery service, as I tried and waited 45 minutes on hold and never got to a human, and IKEA told me the courier did not pick up the product from IKEA, the driver didn't stop. I begged them to bring it to me even if its 5-9PM. I wouldn't care as I am now in an apartment with no furniture! IKEA said they'll try.
Tiffany Y.
Swedish meatballs, anyone? This place is the best!! I love going to the one in Brooklyn, and on the weekends, the boat ride over from downtown Manhattan is free! Sidenote- you can see the Statue of Liberty from the boat! 😃 Also, my cousin got a really cute side table here for $4! The deals are amazing! And if you are looking for a fun an inexpensive date night option- this is one of the best choices out there! They have an unlimited rib night for a modest price, the Swedish meatball meal is $3, and the Princess cake (I think it cost about $1.50) was to die for! 😋💕
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
We Did Our whole Home In Ikea Furniture!The Price & Quality Are Wonderful We Did Our Daughters Room With The Metal Bed & Dark Wood Cube Organizer With 9 bins!So Darn Cute & We Just Redo The Bins As She Changes:)we Got The Karlstad Sectional 3 +2!I Only Wish Ikea Didn't Discontinue This Couch!Its Heart Breaking Because Its So Modern & The Colors Were Limitless:/ I Have The Shad Mirror In My Makeup Room & I Love It Its Pro All The Way:)Highly Recommend If Your Needing To Fill A Home!Especially With Children!They Have Some Amazing Decor Also!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Susan W.
Waukee, IA
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?