Huda Beauty Easy Lash Collection #16 Camille uploaded by Kristina P.Huda Beauty Easy Lash Collection #16 Camille uploaded by Cynthia T.Huda Beauty Easy Lash Collection #16 Camille uploaded by Joy B.

BY HUDA BEAUTY

A lash collection specifically for faux lash beginners or women looking for ready-to-go solutions to step up their style with minimum makeup and effort. Get maximum impact with little effort. Huda Beauty's Easy Lash Collection makes putting on false lashes easy. Each set of these durable, faux lashes are ideal all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup. Perfect for beginners and natural lash lovers, this collection lets you build your own flexible style on-the-go in less than 30 seconds so you can upgrade your makeup looks. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Camille #16: Double stacked end-pieces subtly crisscrossed to create length and volume. Placed from the center to the outer corners of the lash line, these fluttery lashes naturally open the eyes, giving a mesmerizing edge. Where them alone, or with a little liner, and you have a gorgeous look that opens your eyes, and gives you subtle drama without mascara. Harmony #17: Super fluffy, and easy to apply, these lashes are cut into sections to make it easier to customize your lash drama. Each chunk has double stacked brown and black fibers tightly crisscrossed to create the perfect look for your eye shape within seconds. Work that cat eye using one or two sections on the outer corner, stack the sections to create volume or go all out with the four pieces the final result is up to you. Take the style to a new level when you add one extra coat of mascara. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ratna R.
She is the lash queen! A lot of people don’t like that she is a cruelty-free brand that uses mink lashes...I do have to say she does have faux mink lashes as well and I believe she is changing over to that and silk lashes. Her lashes are beautiful with a beautiful shape. Band is very soft and not thick and application is easy. She has one that’s even made for easy application. The glue that she has comes off black so it’s easy to blend it in with black eyeliner. Overall, is it worth it? Yes, I believe in her brand. Used? Yes, many if you take care of them, you can definitely have up to 20 uses.
Lacee J.
These are pretty lashes and I like that they are that half lash style but the thick band makes them more difficult to use. At least I struggle. I don't find myself reaching for them because they are difficult to put on. If you are an expert lash wearer, I may suggest these but they definitely aren't for newbies.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are beautiful lashes, and they are just as they claim to be — easy! These are the only lashes I wear because they do not pop off my inner corners. They are SUPER voluminous so they are reserved for special occasions for me. I wish she would make a similar easy lash that is more natural as well!
Joy B.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Beautiful lashes! The #16 easy lash being only a half lash strip makes it much easier to apply. I’ve gotten several uses out of my pair already. They do have a thicker band but it’s easy to blend into your eyeliner. Huda Beauty Easy Lash Collection #16 Camille
AllisonVargas.💄♎️💀 V.
Los Angeles
These simple lashes are awesome for hooded kids and small eyes. I’m always having trouble finding lashes that don’t over power my eyes and these were the perfect fit. Absolutely love them.
Kristie G.
Coral Springs , FL
I love the concept behind there being easy lash and the half lash bc that was perfect but the lashes were way to long and dramatic for me it looked so bad I get false lashes are to be long and volume but these were almost hitting my eye brows maybe it's my eye shape but i was super upset
Cynthia T.
These are really pretty and they were my first pair of luxe lashes but I was under the impression that they were reusable. I wore them once took them off put them back in the package and then the second time I wore them when I took them off one of them had ripped and now I have to finagle that one eyelash to keep it on when I want to wear them now. Maybe save yourself some money and go and lashes from Ardell?
Kyla D.
These are my all time favorite lashes! I find them to be really easy to work with. I purchased these off Sephora for $18 and because these lashes work so well for me, i think it’s a fair price point! (: Love these so much
Highlife S.
Dubai
There is a reason its called easy lash collection, I was never good at wearing and applying lashes but this one is so easy to apply and so comfortable to wear. I love wearing it to parties and it suits me very much. These lashes are reusable up to 10 times. Do give it a try!
Fashion, t.
nasr city, cairo
Amazing lashes you look like its your lashes not wearing false lashes and put it with huda beauty glue lash