BY HOMEGOODS #11 in Online Retailers

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love shopping at homegoods!!! It is my go to place for all special occasions and holidays to make my house look beautiful! You can find anything at home goods from kitchen dinning plate sets, bathroom accessories to kids toys, rugs, lamps, art, home decor, furniture ! You name it and Home Goods has it for an unbeatable price!! I love their pillow selection and home decor that they have for each season!’
Brittney M.
I swear I always end up going to home goods every day. This is where I spent most of my money. They have the cutest holiday decor at half the price of Ikea or Pier 1. Ever now and than they even get in cute vanity for a little over a couple hundred dollars and you really just can't beat that price. They have the best stuff and such a affordable price if you ever feel like redoing a kitchen or a bedroom.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
I can't say enough good things about Home Goods. Sometimes you have to dig through to find good finds. But it's always worth it. The items are so adorable and the prices are unbeatable. The store can get cluttered and there's often times a lot of broken items, but it's worth the search for the good stuff. Name brand make up and decorations and clothes. Lots of great kitchen supplies.
lex r.
Oxford, MS
HomeGoods is my favorite store ever. Something that makes HomeGoods so unique is there are all new items every time I️ go into the store. The store is huge with so many amazing items...rugs, bedding, furniture, decor, children’s items, kitchen supplies, food, pets and so many other categories. You are going to find something you love at HomeGoods every single time you walk in the door
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I love Homegoods. It’s my most favorite store ever. Even when I don’t need anything and I just go in to “browse”, I always walk out with a cart full of goodies. They are always on top of the latest trends so you’re never shopping old items. I also like that they have a great food selection. They have everything really. Even pet supplies. It’s where I get all my dog treat from. They have the best selection of everything. My whole apartment came from this store. It’s amazing. Two thumbs up.
Sara G.
I love this store! There is always something to find here. Most of the products are great quality, although sometimes you have to search around to find something that is not damaged or broken in some way. HOMEGOODS HACK: If you find a product that is damaged (scratched, chipped, etc.) the manager will discount your purchase!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like shopping at HomeGoods in my local mall. I like the variety of decor available anything from pictures to rugs to lamps I especially like shopping here during the holidays the decor is always full of sparkly shiny glittery beauty while also adhering to The classy chic. There is literally something for everyone at this store I spend hours just walking up and down every single Isle. I like how competitive the pricing is also super affordable.
Jane P.
Silver Spring, MD
Home Good is the place to go to find all your home needs! You can seriously find so things that will make your place perfect! I think half of the stuff in my place is from Home Good. Not to mention, the price is always reasonable and cheap! You can't find products at that price!
Clara S.
Rocky River, OH
I love this store. When I go I stay for hours on end. I shop here very often and love hoe they have high end products at low prices (like tj maxx and Marshall’s which I am also a huge fan of) My shopping experience is always great. All the items I get from there are quality.
Taylir W.
Very reasonable prices and a huge selection of home decor and art. This store is great for redecorating your home or adding more to your already decorated home. They have pieces for everyone’s individual style. I highly recommend this store for all your home and decor needs.