BY HOBBY LOBBY #3 in Online Retailers

Kendra C.
Angier, NC
I could go on and on about how much i love this store!!! I always Go to hobby lobby. They have everything you need for crafts or to decorate your home and have great sales and have coupons you can use! They have floral and furniture. They have seasonal items. Lots amd lots of seasonal items!!! They have fabric and yarn and dollhouses. Stuff to create a fairy garden. Lamps, mirrors, pictures. I could go on and on! This is the best store un America! If i dont know what to do with myself, i walk around Hobby Lobby. There is so much to see!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This is my favorite site for my canvases when I paint. Using coupons is simple. Easy website to navigate. The search bar is very helpful when searching for crafts. This website comes in handy because I love to read but hate to deal with the hassle of going on a store and dealing with people sucks too. Great website, super easy to use. Hobby Lobby
ana s.
haven't been to this store in a while but i love that they are closed on sundays. kudos to them. 🎉 they have a nice variety of craft items and even have furniture and items to do cake decorating and clothesmaking.

no e ido a esta tienda en mucho tiempo pero me encanta que estan cerrados los domingos. porras para ellos. 🎉 tien gran variedad de productos para hacer manualidades y aun tienen muebles y cosas para hacer decoracion de reposteria y hacer ropa.
Lauren G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I LOVE Hobby Lobby! Whether in store or online, you’re bound to find what you need or want. I shop at Hobby Lobby frequently and always manage to get a great deal. They have a 40% off one regular priced item coupon available at all times and even without that, they sell their merchandise at great prices and have sales all the time. Half of my house is decorated with things I’ve purchased at Hobby Lobby and I don’t plan on stopping!
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
I do not have a Hobby Lobby location nearby, so I turned to their online store to see what this store was all about. I was surprised by how affordable their prices were and immediately purchased some new pieces for my home. They arrived in a timely manner, and i particularly loved how the name of the person who packed my items was included. For some it may not matter, but I love that kind of personal touch!
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Although I love the large amount of products Hobby Lobby sells I am disappointed at how infrequently yarn goes on sale.  Not very many coupons and I am only able to usually use 40% off one item, if it isn't on sale.  The store hours could be better.  Finding a staff member to assist you is almost impossible. However, they do carry my favorite yarn so I am forced to shop there.
lauren g.
Winter Spgs, FL
Okay, so I'm a bit obsessed with this craft wonderland of a store! First off, it's HUGE! I always have to focus on what I went in for because I'm always finding new products and items "I just have to have!" Seriously, anything you need for a project is here. Also, the home furnishings are wonderful! Not to mention, every week they have a new sale so you'll always find things at good prices.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
Hobby lobby has very cute things and always have deals going on for up to half off which is insane my only problem is a lot of the stuff looks slapped together like glue sticking out and paint not covering the full surface which is disappointing but as far as picking up things to make crafts it's great. I also really love all the jewelry pieces if you love making your own jewelry!!
Brittney M.
My collage is right next store to a hobby lobby. I always try to tell myself I actually need something before I go in there or I'll be spending way to much money on yarn that i think I need. They always have a 40 percent off going on in store for a regular price but it's so hard not to find something that isn't on sale already but it still nice knowing you can save money.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I am a HUGE fan of Hobby Lobby! They have amazing prices as well as awesome sales throughout the entire year!! My shopping experience there is always great and they always have exactly what I'm looking for....Hobby Lobby helps me find all the things I need for my art projects...from card stock..to decor..to paints....it really is a Artists Haven! 5 Stars!