H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well " in 195 reviews
- "However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!" in 189 reviews
- "H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone." in 176 reviews
- "I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!" in 168 reviews
- "They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends." in 138 reviews
Their accessories and jewelry section is always fun but cheap- often spinning off on current trends. I’ve bought a few sets of simple hoops and stud earrings.
H&M has a beautiful range of leather look handbags, in ever changing styles. I’m currently using a 2017 black “leather” bucket style bag for my day to day needs, with an adjustable shoulder strap and stunning salmon pink interior.
The only fault I have with H&M is that their jeans/pant sizes are not consistent, and the sizes often change from US standard clothing sizes (6,8,10 etc) to the preferred European sizing of inches- this can be confusing especially when shopping online.
But I do love their jeans. I only wear their jeans, and they're probably my only purchase because they're actually sturdy, stretchy, and comfortable.
Whenever buying from H&M, check their size charts
I really want to shout out to their maternity line! I lived in their maternity leggings and the maternity tights were a life saver, since I wore dresses to work for comfort. I wear my nursing bras all the time and will definitely be investing in more items with baby #2.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos