BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get your head in the game and achieve great hair and scalp with Active Sport Dandruff Shampoo from Head & Shoulders for Men. The advanced formula leaves you with refreshed, 100% flake-free* hair and helps lock in your scalp’s moisture so you have the confidence to perform. Game on.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• Is this shampoo good to use for long hair because it seems like i...2 Answers
  • What does it smell like?2 Answers
  • What is the best one to use?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I use head and shoulders now and again when I have a dry itchy scalp and this one smells great and does what it says on the bottle ." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "I've had really bad experiences with other shampoos but with this a couple of washes and the dandruff goes away!" in 1 review
  • "If you have thick long hair use Head & Shoulders! " in 1 review
  • "At times, I can get a horribly dry she itchy scalp that drives me crazy!!" in 1 review
Eden G.
los angeles
Review for: 13.5 Fl Oz more...
Who ever knows me , know that when it comes to my hair, I don’t play! I used to have dandruff in my hair and I didn’t believe a simple shampoo is gonna fix the problem. But I tried Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz
And it worked! The dandruff are now hearts! (see picture)😜
But know not to use it when the problem is solved , it may make your scalp too dry :)
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I actually try this product via a sample from influenster and I never tried any of the scents besides the original and I absolutely loved it Head and Shoulders is definitely one of my favorite shampoos and conditioners the only thing is is it's kind of rough one colored hair and what I mean by rough is it can wash out the color or fade the color quickly
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
This product left me in a very bad hair cycle. I was unable to stop using the product for a long time as whenever I did my whole scalp broke out in scabs. I have extremely curly kinky hair but whenever I got my hair cut the hair dressers always said how healthy my heart looked given that was what I was using. One day I decided I was going to push through the scalp scab rash and stop using it and once I made it past that it’s been smooth sailing. I won’t ever use again.
Margo B.
I can always count on head and shoulders for a good clean for my hair. Despite dandruff here and there, I can always count on head and shoulders to get my hair nice and normal after using tons of products in my hair. Stripping out the grease and grime workout drying out my hair and bonus? Preventing dandruff !!
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
I have a really dry scalp and during the cold months my scalp will even become itchy to the point where I will scratch an open wound into my scalp but when I use this shampoo it makes a world of difference with even just one wash! I love this stuff and recommend to anyone struggling with a dry scalp
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo more...
I got this for my husband and although he thinks it does help with dandruff it is not my favorite. The smell is not the best and it seems and feels like I’m putting medication on my head rather than shampoo. I guess it’s just not for me but he loves it so maybe men like this product more.
Laney O.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo more...
Left no dandruff! Easy on the head, my scalp wasn’t irritated or itchy whatsoever. Best for oily scalp. Left my hair smelling amazing for hours. A little bit goes a long way. I️ frequently buy this shampoo as my go-to shampoo because I️ have a lot of dandruff. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone with an oily scalp, or dandruff.
Julia C.
This can be very drying to the hair and scalp but the smell is very nice. It is fresh and light and if you use it only a few times a week it will do the trick. Just as long as you don’t over use it. Also if you don’t use a good conditioner with it your hair may feel dry.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
In MN winters we see awfully cold temps that affect everything, in the winter we all end up with dry itchy skin and scalp. This shampoo has been amazing!! I use it twice a week alternating with a hydrating shampoo and my head and shoulders are happy! And flake free~
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I have used this as a basic shampoo for so, so long. It's affordable, does a pretty good job at keeping dandruff away, and lathers up and rinses out nicely. It doesn't weigh down my hair nor does it make it feel dry. I recently bleached my hair and have started a different hair care routine because of it, and noticed that I get dandruff after a couple of days of no wash. I typically only wash my hair once a week, but since I've stopped using this I've had to wash it more often. Can't wait to be able to use this again!
Ally C.
Saco, ME
What does it smell like?
Chase N.
Is this shampoo good to use for long hair because it seems like it would dry out my hair?
Billie W.
What is the best one to use?
Raquel L.
Do people use this on there pets?