Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Did you know dry scalp is often a sign that the scalp's natural moisture defenses are damaged by dandruff? That’s why Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner with Almond Oil is the perfect dry scalp remedy. This dry scalp shampoo and conditioner works with your body to fight dandruff, and help restore your scalp's natural moisture balance in just one week. That's something an ordinary shampoo just can't do (1). Why choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (6). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted5 dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (5). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments.(1) relative to baseline, with regular use, vs. the leading cosmetic brand’s base variant(2) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(3) visible flakes, with regular use(4) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (5) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(6) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc see more...

• How good does it work and does it have a pleasant strong smell?1 Answers
  • Does this work I haven't tried this yet silly I know but i haven'...2 Answers
  • I always use their products but this formula felt like it left my...2 Answers
Frecita C.
Fort Myers, FL
Estoy usando este champú para la caspa cinco días usándolo ciento q la picason y la caspa siguen ahy es muy marca pero en mi pelo no ase el trabajo buscare otro de esta marca pero diferente pero en si me encanta como huele la verdad a mi no me a funcionado
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Yes, yes, all the yes!! This one is the only shampoo I use. Helps my dry, itchy scalp perfectly. I wish they made travel sizes of this one so i could take it on my trips without having to put it in a generic travel container. Leaves my hair feeling conditioned. Worth the price for sure!
Nayarith S.
So I invested in the 33.8 oz bottle of head and shoulders 2 in 1 dry scalp care from my local Hy-Vee. I really liked it at first. My scalp was very healthy. My hair looked good and it smelled good. After using it for a month and a half or so it slowly made my scalp more itchy. It caused more of a problem later on than it was helping with. I'm not very much of a fan anymore. I still like head ahs shoulders because some of their products,habe helped me more before but I believe I will not reinvest in dry scalp care.
Michelle E.
i love this product. it’s a great price point at costco. i would use it every day but sometimes my hair needs a little more than it has to offer. some night i use other products instead, others i add a mask to the ends of my hair. smells AMAZING
Ashlyn M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite shampoo ever! This specific scent and type works best on my hair and moisturizers my hair while making it smell amazing, too. It's super affordable and I can't go back to using anything else!
Natalie S.
Richmond, VA
I get the big bottle from Costco! I’ve been using this shampoo for almost 6 years now. My scalp is particularly dry and this shampoo gives it the hydration it needs. If you’re prone to dandruff this stuff is magic.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
I have thick knotty hair, and I was VERY iffy if this would work. It’s amazing with my dry scalp, it leaves my hair smelling so amazing until the next wash. Helps with my frizzy hair also.
Silvia H.
Beaverton, OR
I would say this product is good it leaves my hair smelling good and is hydrating, it sometimes doesn't work for me but it may be couse I have really thick hair, it may be good for other people but this shampoo is good and I always use it
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
I at times get dandruff and head and shoulders shampoo is the only product that’s helps. This one especially is better in my opinion because of the almond oil it’s good for your hair and helps it smell really good.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My boyfriend has psoriasis and this is the only shampoo that will work for him. It smells good, but the scent doesn’t last very long. We buy the huge bottles from SAMs club since he uses it everyday.
Tamara G.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your hair out? I've had problems with it in the past?
Polly K.
Carson City, NV
Can you use this product every day?
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Will this product make my hair look greasy or weigh it down?
Leslie P.
Valdosta, GA
Has anyone used this and felt it did a good job as a shampoo and conditioner in one?
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
This could help me to grow up my hair?