BY HAWAIIAN AIRLINES #9 in Airlines

• When are the best times to get a great deal?3 Answers
  • When the best time to find good deals??2 Answers
  • Do they match with the hospitality on board?4 Answers
Hawaiian Airlines
  • "Breakfast was served Ina bag which is just generally off pointing, their customer service didn't wow me on the flight from korea." in 5 reviews
  • "I've used Hawaiian Airlines for inter island flights between Oahu and neighbouring islands." in 3 reviews
Lynda M.
I loved flying Hawaiian!
Everyone was courteous & polite.
I did ask where I could buy gum, they don't sell it asst the airport! Reason being is because of the mess it causes & the time consumed cleaning it up after a passenger decides to discard it on the floor or seat instead of properly wrapping & throwing away.
I give them a 5! I don't want to sit in your gum!
The flight was smooth & we were back stateside without incident!
Donna G.
Arboga
One of the best travel experience I have had. Spacious planes, exemplary service and smooth flights. We truly felt like we were a priority on the flight even though we were flying coach. The flight crew seemed like the legitimately enjoy their jobs. This experience is what I measure all other flights to. The cost was reasonable, as we booked a package through Expedia.
Maggie V.
I love love love Hawaiian Airlines. The friendliest crew, the most delicious meals and the premium economy is one of the best in the biz. I just got back from a 12 day trip to Hawaii and my 9 hour flight on Hawaiian was absolutely wonderful. If you are planning a trip to the islands there’s no better airline to fly with than Hawaiian!
Kelli D.
I enjoy the hospitality of this airline, specially the complimentary mai tai and meals/snacks during flight. The constant “selling” in flight is a necessary evil that while understandable is slightly annoying. The planes Airbus interior in Coach is extremely cramped and becomes claustrophobically uncomfortable about 2 hours into flight time. The boarding process is unnecessarily long and to me seems illogical, should begin boarding from rear of the plane forward to speed it up. Overall I will continue to fly Hawaiian whenever I visit the islands but will save for seat upgrade to ensure more room onboard.Hawaiian Airlines
Sarah T.
El Dorado, CA
Best airline, hands down. Every time I fly to Hawaii, this is the airline of choice. The employees are so friendly and the tickets are relatively inexpensive for going to such a beautiful destination! They have in flight meals and to top it all off, offer passengers 21 and over mai tais upon descent into paradise!
The S.
seattle
Hawaiian airlines is the best! I flew first class with them on my way back from Maui to Seattle. They have complimentary pre-departure mai tai’s! The entertainment is phenomenal and the flight attendants are friendly and attentive.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hawaiian Airlines is great! I’ve flown them from the continental US to Honolulu, as well as from Asia to Honolulu. The prices are good, and the service is very friendly. Connections in Honolulu airport are very calm and relaxing. One of the last domestic airlines to offer meals at no cost.
The air plane to Honolulu Hawaii was super smooth took about 5 hours and 45 mins really good landing everyone was super nice the only thing was that the choice of food wasn’t worth it for how much you pay and there is no free movies which sucks to but other than that everything was good.
Taylor L.
Arlington , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew with Hawaiian Airlines going into Hawaii, so it's hard to be negative about anything. I've flown with different airlines but this one seemed to be a little better than most. The seats and isles seemed a bit roomier and a little more comfortable. Especially for a long flight.
Emma E.
London, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have only used them for short island hopping flights, but staff are always so friendly and the flights are almost always on time. Plus I love the little juices they serve! Their flights also always seem to be around the same price ($80) so I don’t feel like I’m getting ripped off.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the one reason you choose to fly with Hawaiian Airlines rather than any other one?
Megan D.
Hortonville, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does this airline fly from Hawaii to California?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How are the prices for this airline? Do they match with the hospitality on board?
Amanda P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would love to travel to Hawaii one of my dreams. Any recommendations of where to stay or what to do?
Carina S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How was your experience flying with Hawaiian Airlines?