BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
HaloTop is a God Sent! It’s unbelievable to think that something that tastes sooo good can be so beneficial! It doesn’t give you that regretful feel to it after you’re indulging in a late night snack and happen upon some light reading on the side of the tub! I know that some shy away from it based on the price but, you’re getting what you pay for! Quality price = quality product. I get mine from Kroger and they often have sales on them. Usually when you buy they, you get coupons for future purchases!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is my favorite ice cream in the entire world. I️ literally eat a pint of halo top every single night, and birthday cake is one of my top favorites, along with salted caramel, cinnamon roll, and others. If you like ice cream and you have not tried halo top, you MUST try it. I️ never eat regular ice cream anymore, only halo top. And, it’s sooooo much healthier than regular ice cream. I’m beyond obsessed if I️ don’t have any I️ freak out I️ am addicted for sure.
Kelsey B.
I love birthday cake ice cream, but I was very disappointed by these particular brand. I love the fact that’s it’s healthier than most ice cream, but the flavor isn’t enjoyable. I’d rather eat a smaller 280 calorie portion 280 of a different brand than eat these. It also costs around $5 for a pint of these which is not worth it in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend !
Adrianna W.
Long Beach , CA
I love Halo Top, it is a great replacement for a "healthy sweet" and can be bought practically anywhere. Price isn't too bad I think it's the same as a Ben and Jerry's pint. Some flavors honestly aren't good for me its the salted caramel its's way too salty (in my opinion at least). I love the cookies and cream one along with the birthday cake one. I heard they're actually opening up a popup in LA which I am excited to go and check out!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My husband went on a diet recently and we were hunting for a good, low calorie sweet treat. Enter Halo Top. This ice cream has seriously become our addiction. The containers may seem small, but they actually last a long time because the ice cream is so rich and flavorful. This is one of our favorite flavors, but we've also tried a few others and loved every one.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love halo top ice cream as an alternative to regular ice cream. It allows me to hit that sweet craving and get something cold and refreshing without all the calories. I also like that there's still a good amount of protein per serving.

The birthday cake flavor isn't bad. Not my favorite but not the worst either. I would buy this one again.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
It tastes like legit cake period. I have never had something so good and taste like the real thing! The packaging is super appealing and can I say low calorie! No shame eating this ice cream and I don’t really like ice cream that much! It is creamy once it hits your tongue. I would buy this again but I’m trying out more of their flavors now!
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
I love this ice cream. It tasted good and not much sugar. I also can tasted the sprinkle dots. Yes, it is healthy because other ice cream brands are too sugar. I highly recommended you try to taste this. Thanks me later. 😉 I would to like buy that Halo Top again.
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
Would give this 10 stars if I could! One of the best low calorie and fat ice cream out there. It does have a little different of a texture and aftertaste if you are use to full fat ice cream you will notice. You do have to let it sit for a minute to warm up and it will get creamy vs the icy look when you first take it out.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love all kinds of skin care they are so awesome and great to have I also love candy chips any kind of makeup cookies tablets Electronics Donuts pop I'm a bit of  foody lo e different kinds of snacks cakes juice and more I just love it all smart watches which goes with electronics Wii games Wii stuff nail polish and more I love it all call me the lover of great things
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?