Hair Brush Straightening Brush BESTOPE Hair Straightener Electric Heating Ceramic Comb Digital Anion Hair Care uploaded by Muna A.Hair Brush Straightening Brush BESTOPE Hair Straightener Electric Heating Ceramic Comb Digital Anion Hair Care uploaded by Nusa Z.Hair Brush Straightening Brush BESTOPE Hair Straightener Electric Heating Ceramic Comb Digital Anion Hair Care uploaded by Devika M.

BY NASV

High Quality, simply brush through for sleek shiny straightened hair. Instantly give you perfect new beautiful hair style, Anti-scald and anti-hair broken, Negative Ions reduce frizz while Thermo plates smooth cuticles. Brushing action reduces risk of dry damaged hair unlike traditional hair straighteners. Temperature setting guide: Press the "+" "-" buttons simultaneously to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. • Thicker and curls hair: 410~446 ℉ (210~230 ℃) • Common hair: 374~410 ℉ (190~210 ℃) • Thin and soft hair: 338~392 ℉ (170~200 ℃) Instructions: 1,Please keep hair dry and neatly groomed before using. 2,Insert the plug into proper the socket. 3,Turn it on and adjust the temperature, you can use when the temperature reach what you want. 4,In the process of using, one hand pulls hair end and comb with straighter. 5,It will be turned off by an hour automatically, turn it on when you use against. Safety Precautions: In order to make sure you can use this product properly, please pay attention to the following security matters. 1. Do not allow children below 14 years old use this product alone 2. Do not use this product to beat or drop it from upper air; please do not use it again if it is damaged after collision 3. Do not transform, disassemble, and repair this product Warranty Top-notch Warranty provides 12-month worry-free warranty see more...

• I really want to buy one of these but I've heard mixed reviews! I...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I bought one but I still haven't...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about purchasing a hair brus... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
I was skeptical of the straightening brush as I have thick and frizzy hair so getting a brush through it at times can sometimes really tick me off. I tried the straightening brush and it was a no go for my hair type. It didn't get bone straight like it does from a flat iron. My hair needs the heat and this brush just didn't produce it in order to straighten my hair like a flat iron does. Now it did work very well for my daughters hair as she has thin silky hair straight of the shower but this brush did give it a shine without the heat damage that a straight iron does to her hair so I gifted it to her.

Pro's - Less damage > easy to use > best used in thin hair

Con's - Not enough heat for thick hair > Needs a sturdy handle as the current one slips > not for super thick frizzy hair
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I used to be super excited about trying one of these, but once I actually did I was very disappointed. It didn't straighten my hair like I wanted, it left it puffy and and mostly wavy. I really would rather just use a normal straightener because these won't give you a sleek straight hair.
Reilly A.
This is a great product for people with short/thin hair. I on the other hand have thick and frizzy hair so it takes me a lot long and still doesn't give me a satisfying result. Works well, but I only recommend if you don't have frizzy or thick hair
Victoria A.
Clarksville
so in the commercials it shows how amazing and fast working this product is but this is not true . You have to go over and over that spot a million times and if you have thick hair you have to Make many sections
Sherri P.
Jacksonville, FL
The brush did a fair job of straightening my thick hair but the one thing that i hated about it was, if i had any product in my hair ,the brush got all gunky and practically unusable .
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
This straightener does a fantastic job! It heats up very quickly and it is hot to the touch when I had it at 450 degrees since I have very thick hair. It takes some time to cool down when you are done using it so make sure that you put it up away from kids. I had to run it through each strand of hair twice for it to become straight but again I have extremely thick hair.
Terri G.
Fort Dodge, IA
Love Love this, quick and easy to use. Gentle on your hair. Great for older hair does not tangle and pull at the roots. Highly recommend!
Kaycie B.
Owensboro, KY
I got this for Christmas this year. I am extremely impressed with this product. Its super easy to use and works great!
Muna A.
Birmingham
I use this straightener brush as my actual brush on a daily basis. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it has exceeded my expectations. I have thick frizzy hair, and it works wonders if I use it on the highest heat setting of 230 degrees celcius. I found this the best way, and with the glove that’s provided, you will be protected from the heat. You have to comb a few times over until you get the desired straightness. It also comes with two hair clips. I love that the straightener has a lock button which prevents from accidentally turning it off or change the heat setting.

I would have given it 5 stars if it did straighten 100% like an actual straightener would, but personally I do not mind at all. It manages my crazy thick hair really well, a few wavy bits isn’t a problem. You can always go over the hair ends or any fringes with a normal straightener, if needed.

I hate the process of straightening my hair. It takes forever, and so hard to reach some places. This makes life a little easier. High end product for a low price. I would definitely recommend this. I got it from Amazon for a bargain!
Délya J.
Hammamet
Naah.. if you have a curly hair well NO not the one that you are looking for.. this brush is not for you it won't work the way it was supposed to work your hair wont be the way you wanted it to be.. it is just a waste for time and for money.. you can have a straight hair but not as straight as the meaning of the word with some curls n without touching the roots of course and that will be after 2hours of use so it will be hair damaging.. actually i am so pissed of this producted i just wasted my money 😠😠
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
I really want to buy one of these but I've heard mixed reviews! I have really thick long hair. How well does this work?! Thanks for all your answers. :)
Lauren S.
How well does this product work? I bought one but I still haven't used it because it's a little intimidating to me. I'm afraid of burning myself...
Taylor D.
S Carrollton, KY
Does this work well with thick hair?
Jzantay H.
How many degrees does this heat up to?
Rachel T.
Westminster, CO
What's the best brand of these straightening brushes?