BY GLAMGLOW #26 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Sheela V.
I got a sample of this at Sephora. I have used it twice and will get one more use out of it. I apply it with a flat makeup brush - not very thick and I love it. It burns a little (maybe a little more than a little), I was worried the first time that I would have a mega-red face when I took it off, but my skin looked very nice, pale and glowy and the smell is heavenly. I can't place it, but it reminds me of my grandmother - like iced tea and something green... not old lady-ish at all even though I said grandmother... I don't know about seeing any long term benefits but I would repurchase this for a treat to myself.
Faye R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favourite mask of all time! I usually do some sort of mask 1-2 times per week. However, I only treat myself to this mask once every couple months because it's so expensive. It makes the biggest impact after a single use of any mask I've ever used. My skin looks notably different: more amazing and radiant. My partner will occasionally compliment me on my nice skin. However, they ALWAYS do it on a day where I've used this mask earlier. In the beginning, I'd laugh at the 'coincidence' and tell them about Glam Glow Youthmud. Now they will just look at me with adoration and say "Did you use your special mask thingy today?" To me that speaks volumes. I have very dry skin so finding a clay mask that works is especially challenging. Clay-based masks are so much more satisfying than hydrating masks so I've spent a lot of time torturing my face in search of a good one. Trying this mask for the first time was a little terrifying. The tingling sensation made me worry I was burning the heck out of my skin but it didn't hurt so I left it on. Once I washed it off I was pleasantly surprised to find that my skin wasn't at all red or irritated. It was just glowing and amazing.
Sarah L.
Hutto
This is one of the best masks I’ve used. It tingles and has such a fresh scent by the time it’s dried and I see all of my pores being purged of excess sebum and toxins, I know I’m getting my life together.
This mask is perfect if you wear makeup a lot because it really detoxifies your face.
My skin felt smooth and clean after I used. Unlike most mud masks you don’t break out horribly a few days after application which is great. Perfect product to use if you’re looking to reset your skin to normal after the week’s taxing effects on your face.
Worth every penny, and you get quite a few uses out of each jar.
Amy H.
I had heard a lot about Glamglow, so this is the product I decided to try first. The mud mask felt amazing on my skin. When applying, there was a gritty/granular texture, which I loved! It’s great to incorporate an exfoliant into a mud mask. I loved the fact that when I made small concentric circles while applying I felt like I was exfoliating as well. In comparison, other masks have a creamier, more smooth texture without an exfoliant, but this went on thick with the added benefit of buffing out of impurities during the initial application. I also loved the cooling tingle that my face felt during the whole 15 minutes I left it on. It was very rejuvenating. I would suggest using a warm washcloth when removing the mask because your hands and water won’t do it. My skin felt absolutely amazing after this mask. I rank it in my top 5, and sometimes use it in the place of Dr Brandt’s Poredermabrasion. I wouldn’t recommend using it more than twice a week-max. Personally, I switch masks and use this one once weekly.
Bree F.
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
I absolutely love the smell of this product it smells like a perfume ans works like an absolute charm!! One of the best masks I have ever used! I love to follow with one of their face masks. You guys if glam glow were to make a scent or perfume just in the way this mask smells alone, is buy about 90 bottles! I love this!! One of my all time favorite masks!! It makes my skin exfoliate all the impurities and cleanses it all Up and clears it of any ugly pimples or blemishes! The mask has bigger chunks of the products in it and glides on smoothly. I love this mask and the white one. It’s better to buy the full sized ones that is the only way you’ll save the most $ and get the most value, yes the cute little ones are great the others are actually a rip off save the $ and just invest in a larger one. :)
Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
This is my new favorite mask! I used a small silicone brush to apply an even layer on my skin. This formula is easy to apply and remove when you're ready to take it off. It tingles, as its name suggests, but it is not na overwhelming feeling. After removing the mask, my face was left soft and glowing. The price is a little steep, but if you can find it in a package deal, it is completely worth it. I would also suggest getting a sample at Sephora before you pay $69 for the full price container.
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
I have combination skin, so I decided to give this a try.  I like the consistency.  It didn’t feel like it was drying my skin.  It was easy to apply and remove.  It left my skin very soft, which I really liked.  It had a pleasant smell to it; not overpowering.  It is expensive in my opinion, but you can get a sample size for less.  I would recommend for use once in a while, but if you can afford it, it’s a nice addition to your skin care routine.
Jessica B.
I tried this at a friend's house once after having a not so restful night out on the town. I instantly looked like I had the recommended eight hours of sleep I didn't get. I bought it for myself and I am OBSESSED! I have told all my friends about it because I have less than perfect skin (understatement). After just a few weeks I am confident with just a little bronzer and finishing powder instead of my typical maximum-coverage foundation. Definitely a good buy!
Coti C.
Boy does this tingle!!! But it’s a good tingle and not too much you can’t handle it. If you have sensitive skin just try it on a small spot first and if you take it off and your skin is just a little pink give it a few minutes and it will calm down. It doesn’t hurt but has a lot of tingle too it. If your skin is dry don’t over use but forsure use it while you are having a breakout or to prevent a breakout from getting worse
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?