BY GLAMGLOW #29 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Ashley P.
Savannah
I bought this mask from Sephora right before a hurricane. I thought if I was going to be stuck inside I might as well get my skin glowing while doing so. Just like the rest of the glam glow masks this one did not disappoint. I like to use this mask before I go out. I put it on after my shower then I do my regular face routine... eye cream(Estee Lauder), skin serum(Lancôme), and moisturizer(Clinique)... my face is glowing and I have a perfect canvas for my makeup!
Manda G.
Love love love!!! It’s expensive but so worth it. I love the tingly sensation when you apply it and the way it tightens after the 30 min. Smells awesome and when you peel of off your skin feels so good. One jar lasts a decent amount of time because it’s not meant for everyday use. I use it a few times every couple of weeks. I’ve gone through probably three of these over the course of time. And have one as a back up right now for when I finish my current jar. Highly recommend.
Mayra G.
Jacksonville, FL
I would have given this mask five stars if it wasn’t for the really strong scent it has...I mean this scent is STRONG. It’s so over bearing that it tingles your nose when you put it on your upper lip. The mask itself peeled like a dream and dried quickly but I didn’t notice any amazing things it did to my skin but it’s cool to use and take pictures with. But it still doesn’t take away that you need a LOT and its over $60.
stacy g.
This is a fun mask that will give you results after a short while of use. Not only is the kind of metallic blue a play aspect to this mask but as it dries you feel the difference in your skin after you peel it. The package is adorable especially for those who grew up playing sonic, I would definitely grab again. The only down side is I go through this product relatively fast compared to my other facial treatments.
Kasondra H.
Destin , FL
Growing up I played sonic! So when glamglow came out with this mask I had to try it. I got mine from Sephora. I had never tried the regular one before so I was nervous and excited to see how it worked. It has a great smell. The color is amazing too. After a few times of doing the mask I could tell my pores were righting up! I was impressed. I now use the regular glam glow. I make sure I keep it in my collection.
Keri M.
White Pine, TN
GlamGlow is hands down one of my favorite skin care brands. When it comes to the gravitymud firming treatment, I’ve always been able to see results after one use. My skin always feels, firm, moisturized, and fresh! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Tiffany G.
La Porte, TX
I absolutely love this mask. It’s awesome that they collared with Sonic the Hedgehog. This is basically the same as the firming one in the purple jar. I like how it makes my skin feel firmer and it’s pretty easy to pull off as well. I like to use it to tighten my skin in order to achieve a more contoured and s kilted look. I especially like to use it on my forehead as well. I use it at least once a week and I don’t have to use too much. This is totally a staple product for me! Thanks you glamglow for being awesome!
lex r.
Oxford, MS
This face mask is so cool and I wish they would make it a part of their permanent line. The formula is the exact same from the original gravity mud, the only difference is the blue color. This mask peels off painlessly and mess free which is so nice. It smells so good and makes my skin look great
marlena S.
It was superrr good and made my Face feel so nice!! It did everything that I wanted it to do and you would all go and get it! If u are looking for a mask that has a good nice sent then this is for you. It is not that pricey and last a long time. If u are going to get one u would get this
Anna M.
Oxford , OH
I love this mask!! Not only is the color that it dries so cool and metallic, but I love how it all peels off in one piece. Application is easy and I leave it on and apply it on days I don't wear makeup and am fresh faced and I do see a huge difference in the plumpness of my skin.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MN
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?