BY GILLETTE VENUS® #16 in Women's Razors

#1 Razor Brand Used By Female Dermatologists 5-Blades, Spaced Closer Together, For A Closer Shave &Amp; Reduced Pressure Per Blade* Protective Ribbon Of Moisture, With A Touch Of Aloe, For Smooth Glide All Venus&Reg; Cartridges Fit All Venus Razor Handles Try Venus Embrace Sensitive&Trade; Razor Gillette&Reg; Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor Is A Perfect Match For Sensitive Skin.&Nbsp; Venus Embrace Sensitive Has 5-Blades And 8X More Glide Enhancers For A Closer Shave With Less Irritation.**&Nbsp; Try The #1 Razor Brand Used By Female Dermatologists. Each Package Contains: 1 - Embrace Sensitive Handle 2 - Razor Blade Refills Made In Usa *Vs. Daisy 2-Blade Disposable. **Vs. Venus Original 3-Blade Razor. see more...

• What is the best Venus razor feature?6 Answers
  • Does the razor leave a gooey feeling on your legs after you shave?2 Answers
  • I have a super sensible skin is this a good option?3 Answers
Gillette Venus Sensitive Razor
  • "I have sensatoce skin in my "down below" area and always had a problem getting a close shave without ingrown hairs until I used this razor." in 3 reviews
  • "I have THE Most SENSITIVE skin, no matter what i do i get razor burn :( my razors are new, not dull nor cheap, aTThe nd they are made for sThe ensitive skin, i use body wash or shaving cream and i still cant figure out what to do!" in 1 review
  • "I usually have extremely red, irritated skin no mater how much moisturizer I apply, or shaving cream I use." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this razor for years, I love that it is made for sensitive skin and it really does a great job of getting a close shave without causing irritation." in 1 review
Μaggie H.
Muncie, IN
This is by far the best razor I have ever used!! I have extremely sensitive skin, and get ingrown hairs on any part of my body that I shave, but since I started using this it has helped drastically!! its sooooo soothing on the skin, and has a great moisture bar on it to keep it from nicking you.  It also has replacement heads, so it makes it more affordable then constantly buying a new razor.  Overall, I am so greatfull for this product, it has helped my confidence with my underarms and not being constantly embarrassed go having ingrown hairs. I highly highly recommend.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I have probably tried almost every razor known to man. I have extremely sensitive skin and it literally hurts to shave my legs unless I let the hair grow out some each time. A friend of mine told me to try this razor and I really didn't want to spend the money because they're a little pricey, so she gave me one of hers (a new one, of course) and told me to try it out. It's seriously miraculous how well this razor works. It's worth every penny and then some. What a great freaking razor! I can shave my legs 2 days in a row with no problem now. WHAT!? I recommend this product a hundred times over!!!!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette, Venus Embrace Sensitive more...
This is a great product. The blades are nice and they get all the hair off. This product met my expectations and was very easy to use. The gel part was amazing and it made my legs soft. They are worth the money and they are great for shaving. I would totally recommend this to others!
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Gillette, Venus Embrace Sensitive more...
I have been trying to find a good razor and I was not impressed with this one. I have had much better luck using the guy's Gilette razors. They provide a much cleaner and smooth shave than the women's razors do. This product is too expensive to not work well!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to all way grab a pack of disposable blades and then randomly, started to get razor burn extremely bad on my underarms. It would turn red, itchy, and get these weird bumps. Finally, I grabbed this one and voila, it stopped, never had that issue again. Love that it's one less plastic thing to get thrown away, with the handle being reusable. Plus the razor heads last several months, before I have to replace.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
LOVE Venus razors and how they contour the curves and glide easily over the body... I also like the ergonomically shaped handles which make therm easy to grasp, especially when wet or when coated with shave gel. I love the multiple blades, close shave and how I don't get nicks or cuts at all. Venus is the BEST when it comes to smooth skin and women's razors! 5 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor!!! With the 5 blades it gives a great close shave and the gel pad is pretty amazing and eliminates they need for messy shaving cream. This razor leaves my legs silky soft!!! Don't care for the scent. I highly recommend!!!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am allergic to nickel so most razors irritate my legs immensely. The sensitive Venus razor is the only blade that does not leave my legs all itchy and red but smooth and soft. I tried the original Venus 3 blade after using the Sensitive and it was an epic fail so for any allergy sufferers that need that super close shave of a real blade - this is the one for you!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette® Venus® Embrace Sensitive more...
My go to razor. I have extremely sensitive skin and this normal priced razor works great for me. It eliminates in grown hairs and decreases razor burn. A must purchase for me!
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
I was pleasantly surprised by this razor, i got it at walmart because it was cheap and just expected it to be okay, but it was great! it didn’t cut my skin at all, it got everything in one swipe up my leg and left no razor burn. 10/10 will keep buying
Jeimy C.
Anaheim, CA
What do you use to shave? bar of soap or shaving cream.
Jessica M.
Fall River, MA
Dose this razor work well on sensitive skin?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Is this your favorite razor?
Annamareia D.
Ozone Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it leave any irritaion at all? i have sensitive skin
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many love this product and will purchase it again?