BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Jessica M.
Jackson, MS
Excellent cleanser and mask
I have extremely oily, acne prone skin, so I'm always excited to try any product that could help combat either of those conditions. I love clay masks, though I don't use them very often since they're fairly messy. This cleanser and mask was the perfect compromise that allows me to get my skin incredibly clean with little fuss. My skin didn't break out from using this product and my face felt very clean afterwards. I didn't really notice a reduction in the amount of oil that shows up on my face almost immediately after washing, but I did notice that my skin was cleaner and clearer than before I started using this product. I highly recommend.
Andrea M.
I have been using this product for three weeks. I believe I have normal to dry skin with breakthrough acne from hormones. I was previously using Target Brand “Proactive” and my skin tone was becoming red all over, not to mention the lines in my forehead becoming more pronounced. I use this wash every night and as a mask once a week. My forehead broke out immediately, but I decided to give it time to adjust. After one week, my skin looks better than it has in years! I am also using Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb facial moisturizer twice a day and washing with Garnier Skinactive Shine Control cleansing gel each morning as a frame of reference.
Krysteena L.
I've been looking for good mask ever since I stop using my loreal clay mask. I wish I would've triedo this gariner one first. I so love it.mother isn't harsh on the skin. It has a light smell of peppermint and after the first use my skin felt so smooth. So since I lovedon't it so much as mask I decide to try to it as a cleanser and omg. My face look so clean after the first try. It had a natural glow and my skin just look healthier. It help with my oiliness and my mild breakouts. I so love this two in one face mask/ cleanser. It's one of the best proudcts I've use and so affordable
Michaela W.
Indiana , PA
First off I would like to say that I am in love with this product. The packing of the product is really nice, the instructions are easy to follow including the instructions for the everyday use of the clay cleanser or if you would like a detox mask there are easy instructions for that as well. I use this twice a day. In the morning I use the charcoal product as an daily cleaner. Then at night I use the charcoal as a detox mask. The mask feels refreshing after a long day it feels as if all of the dirt is getting washed away. Another reason for my liking to this product is that it is for oily skin and the product itself is oily free and it isn't a harsh product it works on my sensitive skin. The smell of the product alone doesn't have a perfume smell but it smells pure.
Angelica P.
I love this stuff for my blackheads and pimple. It help my skin feel smooth and I can you it as a mask or a face wash. It's plus when it has more than one way to use, did I mention this works amazing on oily skin. Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
I use this a couple times a month in the shower. I’ve used it both ways, as a cleanser and as a quick 5 minute mask. Both make your face feel tingly and fresh! It’s a bit think for a daily cleanser, in my opinion, but great for when you really need to clean away the dirt and grime.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
I'm a sucker for 2-1 cleansers and masks. And when it comes to charcoal and clay I love pretty much anything. So when I found this on the shelf at target I had to take it home. The mask is great, deep cleaning and firming without over drying my skin. Love this so much!
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
This is a really nice mask that you wash off and as you wash it you use it as a cleanser. It really cleans my pores out and it was a nice drugstore find. I enjoy using this and so does my husband. This has been the best drugstore mask for blackhead treatment. It doesn’t completely wipe them away but maybe if I used it every day for a few weeks it might.
Jestina R.
I enjoyed this mask cleanser duo. I like that when I need a lil extra deep cleansing I can leave it on for a few minutes longer and my skin looks great afterwards. The smell is good as well and I might purchase this again just want to try it a few more times first
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
So I have rather oily skin, but I only use this as a mask. The reason why I only use it as a message because I have another product from this line that I use daily. But one major thing that I do like about this particular mask, it's the fact that when it dries, it doesn't get Uber tight and you were still able to feel your face. I do notice the fact that my skin does feel a little cleaner after using this. And I usually try to use this mask about 3 times a week.
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?