BY GARNIER

Results• Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration• Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the dayWomen Agreed After 1 Use:• Skin looked fresher• Skin seemed softer and more comfortable• Skin seemed soothedWomen Agreed After 1 Week:• Skin seemed nourished• Skin looked rested and revitalized• Skin seemed radiant see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kayla C.
My mom bought this for me and I'm so glad she did! I had heard great things about these sheet masks at the price point, but never bothered to pick it up. I'm so glad she did!

The only downside to this is that I scared my dog 😂. The mask was easy to apply with easy instructions. It was very relaxing and I enjoyed actually massaging the mask while it was on my face. After I removed it, I massaged the product in and to my surprise, it dried quicker than I thought it would.

My skin felt smooth and hydrated after I used the mask. My skin appeared smoother too. I hope I'm able to see more results as time goes on. Even if I don't see anything more than what I have, it was definitely worth it and I will repurchase! I'm trying so hard not to touch my smooth face! I can see myself using this once a week. I hope I will be able to find a multi pack to purchase for convenience.

This is a great option because it's accessible and can be found in drug stores, grocery stores, Target & Walmart! There are also often coupons in the Sunday paper, so keep a lookout for those to make this even more affordable.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
My favorite and affordable face mask. Just $2.50 at your local Walmart! And it really does the job. It leaves you face feeling plumped and moisturized! Hands down I will run to the store and. Grab these before I grab from another brand. You just can’t beat the price and the results!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Relaxing with this hydrating glow boosting mask, leaves me with a luminous healthy radiance and also soothes the redness in my skin. Every week I try and do a sheet mask and these are becoming by go to masks. Love it 😍
Farrah J.
fort meade, MD
i really loved this sheet mask. My face has been having some dry patches from the cold weather and this mask soothes them and moisturized the patches so well. My face was definitely soothed after taking the mask off. It wasn’t too much to where i felt oily. It was perfect
Alexandra B.
Love this sheet mask, there is a film attached to the mask that helps you get the mask in place, once removed the sheet mask fits well to face contours. Love the feeling of the product in the mask, you leave excess on for an extra moisture boost!
Sydney T.
I love these masks!! They are super gentle on my skin, except the purple one for some reason, and so hydrating! I love they way they feel on my face, as well as how they leave my skin afterwards! I will absolutely continue to buy these!!
Krystal M.
I really liked this mask. It is easy to use and not messy. I like how much product is still in the package afterward that you could use for extra moisturizer or maybe even the next day. This made my skin feel so good.
Adrianna G.
I recently tried this moisture bomb mask this morning. It felt great upon application, very moisturizing. My skin did tingle a bit, but I did not mind it. It says that you do not have to wash your face once you take the mask off, but the feeling of the serum left on my face did not feel very pleasurable.
Randi D.
White, GA
The product gave moisture, and helped my makeup apply well. My only real problem with the product was how the mask fit, the cutouts for features were strange and made it a little difficult to use.
Allison W.
This face mask made my skin feel hydrated and healthy. I had a little bit of trouble positioning it on my face, but once I pulled the blue film off, it was easier. I feel like it was a little expensive so probably something I wouldn't do very often even though I would love to. It made my skin feel a little tingly which worried me at first because I have sensitive skin, but 2 days later, there haven't been any bad side effects.