Fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by kai f.

BY FRESH #45 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight mask that brightens, diminishes the look of uneven skintone, and preserves hydration for up to 24 hours. Solutions for:- Dullness- Dark spots and uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… Fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask significantly brightens the complexion and corrects the appearance of uneven skin tone. The highly concentrated overnight face mask also replenishes and preserves hydration for up to 24 hours, supporting suppleness and smooth skin texture so you awake to luminous skin. An exclusive brightening complex derived from peony and licorice root extracts and vitamin C glucoside (a powerful antioxidant) helps even skintone, while hyaluronic acid helps to attract and retain moisture for a smooth, supple, youthful-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "This gentle overnight mask powered by our exclusive brightening complex works while you sleep to effectively brighten and correct uneven skin tone while replenishing moisture, so you wake up with a brighter, more clarified complexion." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founderResearch results: In an in-vivo test on subjects using Fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask for 8 weeks: Immediately upon application:- 87% of subjects reported it immediately brightened their skinAfter 4 weeks:- 28% reduction in dark spots was measured- 29% more even skintone was measured- 27% smoother complexion was measured- 94% of subjects reported brighter skinAfter 8 weeks:- 37% brighter complexion was measured- 53% reduction in dark spots was measured- 47% more even skintone was measured- 47% smoother complexion was measured see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tamara G.
love this product!! I'm 26 but I noticed an "expression" line on my forehead and I wanted to really treat my acne but not set myself up for winkles in the future by over drying my skin. I use Murad's Adult acne line, along with other products depending on my needs. I've had a lot of different moisturizers, I usually look for ones that focus on oily skin or acne prone skin that are matte and have SPF. I hear SPF can actually be worse for your skin at night (obviously it's unneeded at night anyway) and I had not yet found a moisturizer I was crazy about but I had this lotion lying around-lotion can make my face shiney easily-I don't have dry skin by any means but it's not really oily either. It's pretty normal but I still get acne. I've only been using this for a few nights but even after the first night-when I woke up my skin looked SO much better! It looked very even and seemed to have an inner glow I've never seen before in my skin. I had no redness around my nose or anywhere, redness isn't really an issue, I just have a little that is easily covered by make up but it was nice not to need concealer near my nose. My face looked SO smooth and it didn't feel greasy at ALL, just clean, smooth and very even. It's VERY light moisture so I imagine it's not for very dry skin, but it's GREAT for my skin. I also havn't woken up yet with any new pimples-which can happen, especially this week in my cycle. I've NEVER seen my skin look as good as it did-I have a lot going on in my routine and use a lot of other products-but once I added this it made a HUGE difference. I didn't even know the very little redness I had would go away so easily and I can't really describe all this product does-it just makes a lot of little problems go away-and I think it does make my pores look much smaller which I've used a lot of different products for but the little help of this lotion makes a HUGE difference. Murad is expensive, and because all skin is different, I'd recommend trying to get a sample of ANY skin product first before buying it, but I HIGHLY recommend this product
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Something different than what I am used to because it’s a sleeping mask not sure if I was able to use serums with it. It felt really nice on the skin. I did exfoliate before using it. I used my eye cream and put this on. I noticed my skin looking more fresh. I still have to get used to the sleeping facial concept however it was great.
Samantha V.
San Jose, CA
This is a pretty good night cream. I use this instead of my moisturizer when I feel like my skin is getting dry (I have combination/oily skin). I try not to overuse it because then it'll wreak havoc on my face. It's gentle enough whenever I choose to use it and my skin feels smooth in the morning.
Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
I love this product!! I only have tried it as a sample from Sephora and it was magical! Provides super intense moisture without feeling too heavy. It is, however, very expensive. While I would love to purchase the product, I cannot yet justify it.
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
Fresh has done it again with getting me to fall in love with a product. I hadn’t used this nighttime mask before and it is incredible. Fresh is a bit pricey, but you get your money’s worth. My skin has never felt smoother than when using this.
Blair F.
Anything from Fresh holds a place in my heart! I just wish this wasn’t peony due to the scent. My skin looked beautiful after using the sample though so I’m sure I’ll be purchasing for real next time I go to Sephora.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
This makes my skin feel wonderful! I got it as a sample and loved it! I would definitely love to purchase it when I have the spare cash! If you are looking for. Good mask I would definitely recommend trying this one!
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
I can't say enough how happy I am with this product. I have dark spots and when I use this mask it reduces the visibility of said dark spots by 75% OVERNIGHT. My dark spots are not gone, I exfoliate often and they darken again but then I use this mask and my dark spots and bags under my eyes drastically reduce. It's my over night miracle in a bottle and it smells AMAZING!
Yenisis O.
I have been using the Fresh Peony Combo for 3 weeks. I use the Essence every day and then mask twice a week. I noticed a big change in my general brightness and softness. It smells good too!
Carola V.
Orlando , FL
I love una de mis favoritas me encanta esta mascarilla para mi piel grasosa la deja súper suave es basada en rosas y te ayuda muchos más pata cual quier brote q tengas en tu rostro dejándola fresca y limpia