BY FRESH

Sparkling citruses of Sicilian lemon, tangerine, and acai berry are sprinkled with sheer caramel and sugared magnolia for an invigorating fragrance reminiscent of the iconic scent of Fresh's original, all-natural Brown Sugar Body Polish. "With this invigorating fragrance, I wanted to capture the emotional experience of sugar, what it stands for in our hearts." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Tangerine, Acai Berries, Sugared Magnolia, Honeysuckle, Peach Nectar Caramel, Warm Amber, Cypress. Style: Invigorating. Effervescent. Sugar-like. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this perfume. It's the perfect light skin that stays on all day. My bottle is almost gone and I wish it wasn't. The scent is perfect for everyone and is not too strong. I will be grabbing another bottle when mine is out
Katie G.
Beautiful fragrance. Nice and light great for everyday. Love that it is all natural. Stays with you all day too! Definitely will buy again. If you want to try it out go to Sephora and ask for a sample!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I love the smell. It's so comforting. Sweet, but not sickeningly overpowering, and just cozy. The downsides are that it fades super fast, and can be pricey. Find it for cheap on Amazon if you wanna try it, but be prepared for multiple applications due to the fading factor.
Lauren E.
St Augustine, FL
I love the Fresh line, but they are so expensive. I got this perfume in a trio of two others, and a little goes a long way. For me it's a little too sweet, but my mother loved it. I would rather spend a lesser amount on Bath and Body Works and get a more familiar scent.
Crystal G.
I love the fresh brand and a lot of their products. The parfum sprays are all really nice. This is my favorite scent. They are pricey
Megan B.
Smithfield, UT
Such a warm and beautiful scent, while not being too heavy or overbearing. Such a complimentary smell and perfect for fall or winter!
Anne-Sophie A.
I love the smell of that perfume. It's fresh and sweet at the same time, but not sickenly sweet. It really does remind you of brown sugar. The problem is that, for the price, it doesn't last on me. I put it in the morning and a few hours later, I don't smell it anymore. I don't have that problem with other perfumes (Nest's Indigo, for example).
lilianaloero L.
Una fragancia con una botella muy sencilla, para hombres y mujeres, con aroma dulce y tonos cítricos de mediana duración. Demasiados tonos citricos pero un regalo muy apreciado para usarlo en las tardes cuando doy un paseo.Recomendados a aquellos que le encantan las fragancias dulces y a la vez con tonos muy citricos.
courtney k.
I love the smell but it is a little on the expensive side i personally didn't buy the perfume a friend showed me hers and i would buy it