BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #8 in Facial Peels

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

• Is this product great for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it10 Answers
  • Where can I find the big bottle of this? This is my favorite face...6 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
  • "I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!" in 2 reviews
  • "It was easy to take off with warm water and a washcloth as stated in the directions and you feel like you did something for your skin all day, and feel refreshed." in 2 reviews
  • "His skin looks brand new every time we use it on him." in 1 review
  • ":) The mask smells just like fresh cucumber and had a great cooling sensation." in 1 review
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
This one is good for normal/ combo skin. The package promise help clarifies and renew skin. No contain paraben.
🥒
How use it
Apply an even layer in a dry and clean face. Leave 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel the mask from outer edges. Rinse with warm water.
🥒
My experience
I applied as recommended. It has a light cucumber fragance that I love it. When the mask started dry, my skin feel cool and fresh. I wait 10 minutes anf started peeling off. It's hard to remove the mask, that's mean take more time that I expected. Then I rinse with warm water and my skin was clean and fresh. Also my skin feel soft, smooth and moisturizer. 🥒
This my first time using this mask, but I used before the brand. I have great experience. No allergy reaction, no redness or breakout. 🥒
I give 🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒because meet my expectation. 🥒
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
I just used this yesterday.  I bought it at walmart for under $2.  Overall I would say it was okay.  Nothing super great about it, but for $2 I wasn't expecting too much.  It smelled really good and felt awesome when I put it on, but I had it on my face for a really long time and it never dried enough for me to peel it off, so I ended up just getting in the shower and scrubbing it off.  I was really looking forward to peeling it off so that was a little disappointing, but everything else about it was nice.  I did notice this morning my face was extra oily and since I scrubbed it off just before bed I think that had something to do with it.
Lindsey G.
San Diego
I LOVE freeman skincare products. The price is unbeatable and this particular mask is my favorite. It’s isn’t harsh on your skin like other peels but it certainly gets the job done and leaves your face as smooth as a babies bottom! Who doesn’t love their face feeling like a babies booty?! Such a great deal! Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask

#peelmask #facemask #favoritemask #loveit #sogood #skincare #skincareproducts #favoriteprodc
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I enjoyed this mask. It was exactly what I would expect for the price point. A fun mask with a bit of brightening, but no exceptional results. It was cooling and refreshing though and I even talked my hubby into giving it a try. I do feel like my skin was clean afterward, but not in a deep clean way. If you're looking for a light, cooling, or basic mask...I say why not? Also, I was happy to use a cucumber involved product that did not STING (looking at you say yes to cucumbers mask collection).
Yazmin S.
This mask was really fun because it’s clear and it reminded me of those days in elementary school when you’d squeeze glue on your hand and peel it off when it dried. I love the smell cucumbers and this mask wasn’t like too artificially scented (yes that matters to me XD ) there’s a bunch of masks in this line I’m a fan of. They’re affordable, easy to store (I like tubes over little tubs any day) and so much selection. This brand I know is available at Walmart so if you ever wanna try something new just buy one of the little packets. They may look small but if you’re conscious of how much you use you may get like 2/3 uses from on little plastic pack. Overall great product.
Bri K.
Washington
I have been using the Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask for a while now. I generally use it after I exfoliate, leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I gave it four start because I don’t really tell a difference in the way my skin looks. The product can sometimes be a little messy, to solve this problem just use the e.l.f. Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool.
alyssa m.
Glen Allen, VA
I love peel off masks and I love this one! I actually bought this at a TJMaxx, so I got it for a good price and I think they normally are pretty affordable anyways. I haven’t tried any other scents/flavors whatever you call it for this brand but I definitely would love to. The only thing that bothers me is that even after the recommended time to wait, the mask isn’t fully dry and I always have to get a wash rag to fully remove every bit of it off. I don’t mind too much though. Also I don’t know if it’s just my skin but it has hurt my face a little bit trying to peel it off, granted, it’s not as bad as it could be but just a little painful in some areas on my face. Other than that, it is a good product though and I’d recommend if you don’t have too sensitive skin.
Shanae A.
Culpeper, VA
This is my favorite product. Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask works great for my skin. Very affordable. Was very gentle on my skin leaving my skin soft. No improvement needed. I definitely love that it give ur skin a refreshing feeling after u peel it off
Jungah O.
It’s okay.. I didn’t really see much of a difference before and after... first time using it and I don’t think it was too pricey but I wouldn’t buy it again.. I bought it cause a friend recommended it to me but it wasn’t as good as expected.. I wouldn’t really recommend it to other people not that there’s anything wrong just cause I don’t really see a difference
Quinyse E.
Bronx, NY
I love this face mask so much. I have a dry skin problem and this face mask makes my skin feel so refreshed. It leaves my skin looking hydrated and glowing. I brought this from a beauty supply store for 1.99. It is really big and you can get so many uses out of it. I love that it is clear and the smell is very refreshing and clean. I would buy this many times.
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this product peel off evenly?
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work well? and does it make your skin soft?
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Will this dry my skin out or moistures my skin ?
Nikki w.
Do you prefer peel off face masks or wash off ?