FitMiss Delight Women's Premium Healthy Nutrition Shake, Strawberries N' Cream, 1.15 lbs

BY FITMISS

Dietary Supplement Strong Is the New Sexy! br Natural Artificial Flavors High Protein Low Calorie* 2 Use as a Meal or Healthy Snack* 3 Curb Your Hunger for Hours* 4 Clinically Tested Ingredients Eat Less. Feel Fuller. Lose Weight! br Finally. A nutrition shake for women that satisfies hunger while providing real results. FitMiss Delight brings a full day s essential nutrients with quality calories and delivers optimal levels of protein, digestive enzymes, vitamins and minerals. The source of this natural goodness is a unique blend of fruits and vegetables. The protein mix contains whey isolate protein that digests and absorbs rapidly, along with the newest weight-loss innovation, Solathin. This vegetable-based protein helps you feel full faster* The gluten-free balance of carbohydrates, fats, and high-quality proteins provide sustained energy and appetite satisfaction. see more...

• is this a good product? does it taste good and work well??1 Answers
  • Where do you guys find this flavor? Everywhere I go they only hav...1 Answers
  • How is the taste? Is it good mixed with fruit? 1 Answers
De B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Fitmiss delight is so good. It is probably one of the best tasting nutrition shakes that I have tried. Its texture is not grainy and it doesn't have that pronounced after taste that is common with most protein shakes. It's fits seamlessly in recipes. Its a great post workout meal on the go.
Angela T.
Yes, there is additional sugar to this protein. For me that is not a problem, but it may be for those who are really strict about their intake. In my opinion however, this is one of the best protein. It does not leave a nasty after taste that other brands have.
Hailee L.
Alton Bay, NH
This is my favorite stuff and I have had the most results with this brand as well! I love the strawberries n' cream flavor, it makes it easier to drink! I will definitely continue to buy this product
Karla L.
Los Angeles , CA
I was in a search for a good tasting protein and with Fitmiss I found. Its not as expensive as other proteins, and it taste so good with water or milk. I would highly recommend this product.
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I typically don't like the taste of pre work out stuff but this one I thoroughly enjoyed! Tastes very good and it definitely did its job. Will purchase again xx
Vanessa S.
San Diego, CA
I've never tried this but would love too! I have a difficult time finding a decent protein that I like and I've heard nothing but great things about this one.
Danielle S.
Highlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fitmiss delight is pretty good tasting . It's not the baste taste wise, but it's definitely not the worst. If you have issues with SOY i would not drink this.
Kylie F.
Oak Island, NC
This protein is the best. It fills me up, makes me less hungry and gives me a good amount of protein that I need for the day. The taste is awesome too!
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
ThIs stuff tastes okay at best it also only has about 15 grams of protein per serving and added sugar ! I would use it as a last resort
Dara C.
Sparta, TN
This is a great source of protein and fills me up for quite a while. It can get a little sweet after a while, but is good overall.
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How is the taste? Is it good mixed with fruit?
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
is this a good product? does it taste good and work well??
Jennifer H.
Where do you guys find this flavor? Everywhere I go they only have chocolate and vanilla chai
Kristin B.
Valparaiso , IN
How is the taste? I have tried different brands of chocolate protein shakes but I find most to be a little too powdery for me.