BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #91 in Facial Moisturizers

A nourishing trio to cleanse, hydrate, and soothe skin from head-to-toe. Achieve refreshingly clean and ultra-hydrated skin from head-to-toe with FAB All Star Hydration Kit. Perfect for all members of the family, this Ultra Repair trio includes top-sellers, including the Ultra Repair® Cream, Ultra Repair Wash, and Ultra Repair Lip® Therapy. An airy, whipped emollient, Ultra Repair Cream is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer to remedy dry skin conditions, while it delivers optimal moisture without a greasy feel. This powerful formulation includes Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, and Ceramide 3 to moisturize skin and help protect its barrier function, and the botanical-rich FAB Antioxidant Booster helps to combat free radicals. Ultra Repair Wash is an effective, yet mild body wash suitable for all members of the family, including babies and young children. The creamy, sulfate-free cleanser is formulated with skin-nourishing humectants to hydrate and protect the skin and citric acid to help renew skin. Free of irritating ingredients and fragrances, it's safe for even the most sensitive skin. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy has long-lasting staying power, and it moisturizes, nourishes, and protects lips, leaving them soft and smooth. This nourishing formula blends colloidal oat flour to heal and soothe, with glycerin and shea butter to moisturize and protect, while dimethicone softens lips so that they're left soft, smooth, and supple. With a semi-matte, non-slip finish, Ultra Repair Lip Therapy can be used under your go-to lipstick. Leave skin clean, hydrated, and soothed with this All Star Hydration Kit. This set contains: - 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 8 oz Ultra Repair Wash It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All First Aid Beauty products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
First Aid Beauty has some of the best products I’ve used, and two of them are right here! The moisturizing cream is so hydrating it’s great for winter months when my husband breaks out with a rash on his face... I believe from the cold outside weather. He loves it, it helps clear the rash up in no time! We also both love the hydrating lip balm, best thing ever made!! Heals your lips and keeps them looking great no matter the weather! The face wash is also very nice but I don’t use it as much as others, I have acne so need something for that.
Lauren C.
This is actually one of my favorite skin care lines. The face wash digs deep into my pores to remove a lot of dirt and grime. I also like it because it doesn't leave my skin extra dry. The moisturizer cream is absolutely bomb for my dry skin. I like it because it's a heavier cream but it's not heavy on my skin. I have extremely dry skin and need more of a cream base to really soak into my skin. This is definitely my go to in the winter time.
Alex L.
Eugene , OR
I bought this because this brand particularly advertises to those with eczema. My skin is so sensitive to most fragrances/chemicals that I can have immediate reactions to products, which makes it hard to find good lotions and creams. I was not disappointed with first aid beauty! The cream is so moisturizing but formulated without any of the gross chemicals or fragrances that literally burn my skin. I highly recommend this brand to anyone with eczema!!
Lauren M.
Birmingham, AL
These products changed my life! For the past five years I have struggled with extreme acne and have tried countless of scrubs, cleansers, masks and tools. I got this kit for Christmas and it provided so much needed moisture to my skin. My severe acne was completely gone within two weeks. This is my ride or die for sure!!!
Priyanka S.
New Britain, CT
This is such a value for money pack. I have dry skin and the intense hydration is so good. It makes my skin hydrated and fresh. The oatmeal face mask in this pack is so good. It exfoliates the skin making it look youthful as we all know the benefits of oatmeal for the skin. I would definitely buy this again.
Danielle L.
This has helped save my skin. We moved from AR to AZ and my skin got so dry and flakey. It was so bad I could barely wear foundation without it looking cakey and stuck to my dry patches. I use this every morning (except the sleeping gel) and every night. I loved this and will definitely be repurchasing!
Melissa A.
Louisville, KY
The first aid Beauty All Star hydration kit is an amazing value it is very effective and it is a magnificent price for all the stuff that you get in there it is very gentle it is very nice packaging and I would not want to improve anything about it I would definitely give it a 5-star review
Bianca N.
El Centro, CA
I LOVE THE ULTRA REPAIR CREAM!! I purchased mine at Sephora & have continued to repurchase. I have dry skin + sensitivity & it’s super gentle on my skin! It also keeps it hydrated even under foundation! I honestly recommend it to all you sensitive skinned people!
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I can’t rave enough about this product. I was on medication that make my whole face literally start to peel off and crack. After a few days, of using this line,y skin started to heal - without breaking out. And within two weeks, my skin was back to being perfect!
Nikki M.
I love this product. The cleanser does a great job removing makeup and dirt from my face. My toner barley has to work after using it. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. It does not have a fragrance which I like also. I will continue to purchase these products!