BY FIJI #3 in Bottled Water

Earth’s Finest WaterIn Fiji, tropical rain slowly filters through ancient volcanic rock before collecting in a sustainable aquifer deep within the earth. Along the way, the water gathers the vital minerals that give FIJI its signature soft smooth taste, and the naturally occurring electrolytes that are significantly higher than other brands. Bottled at the source, natural pressure forces FIJI towards a sealed delivery system and directly into the bottle. It’s the way water intended water to be. Untouched by man. Until you unscrew the cap.

• Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?66 Answers
  • What is the difference between this water and other brands of water1 Answers
  • What's the difference between Figi Water and regular cheap afford...12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really wish this water was cheaper. It's a very good bottled water that doesn't have as much of that plastic taste to it that most bottled water has. The bottle itself isn't flimsy and has a cool design. I buy it when it goes on a decent sale, but can't bring myself to pay that much for water at it's regular price. Currently I just fill my bottle up with tap water until I can't find my bottle again.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
It almost tastes like there's silica or something in this water? Some sort of mineral combination that makes the water feel silky and smooth in your mouth. It just glides around. It's water magic! It's definitely a more on the expensive side of bottled water, but it's a step above normal bottled water too. There's so many lux brands of water on the market that it's hard to pick just one favorite. This water has been tried and true for several years now, so I don't think Fiji is going anywhere!!
sterling b.
This water is great! Sure it is a bit expensive, but it is so worth it. Deer Park and Aquafina are gross compared to Fiji. This water is so silky smooth on your tongue, it is so nice. I would buy it more if the price point was cheaper. I will continue to recommend this lovely water to all my friends and family.
Karen F.
Fiji water is hands down the absolute BEST water I've ever drank! I love this water and will drink it over ANY other! The square shaped bottle is unique. The labeling is beautiful. I tell others nearly daily that this water is #1! Now, the price is also of the highest too, unfortunately...but still well worth it in my book!!
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Over the years I have tried so many different types of water, and thinking that there just water. Then I tried FIJI Natural Artesian Water, and Have been hooked every since. I love the fresh taste of it, and it is really refreshing. I had my family try it, and now. The whole family is in LOVE with this product. I would highly recommend
Gladys S.
This is my favorite water and yes... Any person could have a favorite water because every one has a different taste. It is a good value product: the bottle is so pretty and I think the taste worth the price. I recommend this one to you. Give it a chance!  FIJI® Natural Artesian Water
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
My favorite water by far - and yes, it is possible to have a favorite water! They definitely don't all taste the same. This one is absolutely worth the price - the packaging is beautiful and the quality of the water source is amazing - without a doubt worth a try!
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my absolute fave brands of water. I think part of that comes from the memories I have with this brand. My mom and I would religiously buy it anytime we needed to grab water- but.... she always called it "Fuji", lol. I always remember that- and it's still the first brand I'll grab more often than not. Memories aside, it really does feel smoother going down, and I find it to be super refreshing when ice cold.
Liahna R.
Orem
Many people think that water is just water, but the fact is that not all water is equal. Acidic water can be bad for you and also, some water has bad stuff in it. This water is fantastic and it tastes nice. I love the packaging, it makes you feel like you are on a beach. Yes, it is a little bit more expensive, but what I put into my body is important to me. Fiji is a great alkaline water. Alkaline water promotes good body health. It tastes fresh and clean. On the PH scale it isn't the most alkaline water, but for me it is good enough. I love drinking it in the summer especially. I find the packaging has a calming effect for me when I look at it. Whoever designed it is good at their job. I feel healthier when I drink this.
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This water is average for me but I believe the cost is too high. It was okay but I feel it tastes the same as dasini water and dasini is cheaper. I am giving it 3 stars because the packaging is nice and I do still prefer Fuji over smart water. I would not recommend this to others just because I feel this product is overpriced.
Jhosselyn L.
San Antonio, TX
Why you should buy this water instead of a cheaper one?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like figi water?
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
What do you like most about fiji water?
Iesha J.
Plano, TX
Is Fiji water actually wroth the price? I've always love smart water but I'm not sure If I would like fiji water
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
Never tried the water before...worth the money?