BY FEBREZE #11 in Air Fresheners

New! Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist gently cleans away odors with no heavy perfumes, dyes, or aerosols. Refills available.

Available at Target.

• Does anyone else love the new pump on the new style frebreeze.?6 Answers
  • What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do yo...24 Answers
  • What is your favorite febreze scent?15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dawn M.
I just tried this and I absolutely love it.It is light and airy very long lasting pleasant scent. It has no dyes or heavy perfumes for those who are more sensitive to scents.I don't know the price as this was sent free to me! I would recommend this product though!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Its ok, but I still don't like the scent. I prefer the scent of the original Febreze still. I have sensitivity to send and floral and other perfumey sense just don't smell right to me and I have found that only sense that are food scented seem to not give me headaches. I like it this is not only for Fabrics but also for or air.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Scented air spray is a must in my household. My sprays vary from different kind of brand and different scent. This air spray from Febreze is one of my favorite, the scent is very subtle and gentle yet eliminates odor and stinks, the best part it is refillable so I just need to buy the refill instead of buying the whole thing.
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Febreze ONE is the way to go I've always use febreze but now that I don't have two buy two different ones I'm so happy that I can save money. We recently got a puppy and you know animals smell so febreze helps out a lot . I love that we can buy refills bottles instead of buying a whole knew one so cool.
Christel E.
Florence, KY
I absolutely love this mist. You can use it on fabric or as an air mist. The scents are light and lovely. They won’t give you a headache. I really love the bottle itself. The product truly does “mist” from the bottle when you use it. Perfect for bathrooms.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I received one of these from Crowdtap to review and try out. I have to say I love the scent and the way it works. The spray nozzles comes off and you are able to put the refill under it. It is very inexpensive and smells great as well as being able to be used on fabric and the air.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
If you love Febreze you will not be disappointed with their newest product! Obviously it smells great and eliminate almost all smells in my home I bought the bamboo and it is such a soft fresh smell. The nozel is reusable and it has no harmful ingredients to the ozone I'd definitely recommend this product!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love This product and I have been using it since I Received a free sample from #crowdtapp. It turned my home to a wonderful smell without the heavy chemical and I really appreciated how febreze care about children and pets.And I love a company with the big heart like that . Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
The first time I used this I was confused about the ”one” aspect. After I got the hang of it, I love led using it! You can also press lightly on the handle to use a smaller amount of the spray if you don’t want it to come out continuously.
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist is the newest in the Febreze line. It comes in 3 natural smelling fragrances. The top is removable plastic, as well as the container. Less waste with the reusable sprayer. Squeeze the trigger and release to provide a metered spray. Long lasting great scent! I've been purchasing mine from Kroger.
Michelle M.
New york, NY
What do you think about the "pumping" aspect of the bottle? Do you like it better than normal Febreze where you simply spray?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite febreze scent?
Cassie B.
Carmel, IN
Which is your favorite scent mandarin, orchid and bamboo?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I have been seeing these everywhere, some febreze scents are too strong for me, how is the strength of this scent?
Edith M.
So this can be sprayed onto fabric??