Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm uploaded by Daniel G.Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm uploaded by Valerie R.

BY FARMACY

A 100 percent natural lip balm and primer in one that helps to moisturize, condition, protect, and prep lips with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ honey, beeswax, and cupuacu butter. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… This deeply nourishing, antioxidant-rich lip treatment moisturizes, protects, and primes with a potent blend of Echinacea GreenEnvy honey, beeswax, royal jelly, and propolis. Enriched with natural butters (cupuacu and cocoa) and oils (olive, castor, coconut, sunflower, and jojoba), this hydrating lip balm absorbs instantly to seal in long-lasting moisture. The perfect prep step for lip color, it leaves lips pillowy soft and fills in fine lines to help smooth and enhance natural lip volume. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Farmacy's Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm is 100 percent natural, not tested on animals, and free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring. Echinacea GreenEnvy honey is full of potent, natural antioxidants, and is made only by bees that live on Farmacy's farm and pollinate the Echinacea GreenEnvy flowers.

Buy on Sephora
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Oh my goodness! This is one of the best chap/lip balm I have ever used in my life! It is very moisturizing and hydrating. At last forever, so I do not have to keep reapplying it throughout the day like I have to do with most chopsticks that I use. And is a little bit pricey, but is definitely worth the extra money. I really love this brand and I have tried several products for them and all of them have been really great! I would highly recommend this product to just about anybody. It is the best thing to use in the winter when you have a dry lips.
Valerie R.
Salinas, CA
As someone who suffers severe dry chaps lips during the winter, I have to have chapstick with me at all times. I noticed that Farmacy recently released a new honey butter lip balm and immediately knew I had to buy it and for $10 it is well worth it! It smooths over by dry chap lips with ease and fills every crevice with honey butter, leaving my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated !
Claudia B.
Miami Beach , FL
I love this chopstick its taste is very nice and it is not sticky and it's not very waxy. This is very amazing I love it I always get it during the wintertime because my lips get very sore and dry from the cold I recommend this to any person that gets dry lips during the winter time. ❤️
Debbie C.
I don’t know what all the hype is over this. Seriously BBs is better and cheaper. This helps for chapped lips sure but it comes off so fast you need to reapply a lot which is annoying. I really don’t think this is anything special and I will stick to bbs or fresh brand .
Jewels G.
Love this lip balm so much! It feels amazing on the lips! It smells amazing as well. I feel like it’s a really good price and value for what you pay for. The packaging is cute as well. It makes my chapped lips from this garden winter super soft, moisturized, and hydrated. Totally rebuy.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
My lips are always chapped and this is my saver! The packaging and tube is so creative and it lasts me all day long with smooth lips. It’s so affordable I wish I could get this more often and I recommend it to people with chapped lips or if you’re always out in the cold
Taylor H.
My lips are super chapped and get cracked, especially during the winter. This lip balm is pretty cheap and it works very good. It’s very moisturizing and nourishing on the lips. I love this formula and it’s great since winter is cold this year.
Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
I absolutely adore this! It smells so good and makes my lips feel creamy and soft. I am a sucker for good chapstick or lip balm and this definitely met my expectations. Made my lips feel smooth and great! Love it.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I love Pharmacy products, all their honey stuff is just amazing. It's very long lasting and extremely moisturizing I love how it smells and even get a little hint of honey if you lick your lips which is always a nice surprise
Blossom P.
Auburn, Washington
This was the best chap stick I have ever used. I have never found a product that not only moisturizes for a short time but leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others it is amazing
Michelle S.
Reading, PA
Omg I love anything w honey. Is it cheap
Tabitha M.
Texas
Where can this be purchased?
Hanane k.
is it helps to moisturize ?